Collings UT1K For Sale on FMM

specialk13

Reaction score
****Sold****
So, this is somewhat sacrilegious, especially after talking up the Collings ukes on this forum but....I am selling my beloved UT1K on Flea Market Music:uhoh:
It's with a heavy heart yet I feel better knowing I have a special replacement in the works :) Check it out if you're interested and PM or email me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Even stranger I sent you an email... I already miss my collings and the chance to try a tenor Koa is just too much.

Ha, I know the feeling! I am only selling this one because I have a custom on order and I have to make room. This one has lasted the longest out of any uke I've owned, I really did not want to sell it. At least it might be going to a good new home......

Oh I want it, but domestic harmony would be stretched just too far... Someone is in for a real treat!

You didn't put contact information on your FMM ad.

You didn't put contact information on your FMM ad.

Its been there everytime I've looked at it (contact information). I don't believe you can see it if you are not logged in (if I'm not mistaken).

Don't tell me mmStan bought another, hehehe.....................................

Not me bruddah....I locked my checking account on this one..ha ha.... need to get some good luck on the deals like you.....

Top Bottom