Ukulele Undergroud Main page Down?

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Anybody else get this too..am I the only one....says Ukulele Underground coming soon..let me know..I have been getting computer problems so I don't know..let me know...thank you Stan

Mahalo Ric, You da man..wow you know where to check eh... wish they let us know when they do maintainence.
would save me the anxiety..ha ha thank you for the quick response.. MM Stan

This evening, every time I come to the UU forum it makes me enter my userid and password. I haven't had to enter them once during the preceding year.

I've always had to log in . . .

looks like they just changed the format of the website where the uke-minutes exercises are organized by beginner, intermediate, advanced and then the ukulele university and master class sections (UU+). Very helpful, IMO!

I've always had to log in . . .

There was always a box next to the log in saying "Remember me on this computer." I had that box checked, and I didn't need to log in when I come to UU. Last night was the only time that has stopped working. It seems to be working again now.

There was always a box next to the log in saying "Remember me on this computer." I had that box checked, and I didn't need to log in when I come to UU. Last night was the only time that has stopped working. It seems to be working again now.
Ditto for working again now. Must have had something to do with the Clocks Spring....ing Forward. Or maybe because the ice is finally melting.

I got the same message last night, Stan. Almost caused a panic attack! Back this morning though with a newly designed home page.

Top Bottom