anybody in Jacksonville/Wilmington NC area?

IrishKevin

wait...what?
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm putting my feelers out there for now, as far as arranging an actual get together, we'll figure that out if there is anybody haha

Good Ol Jacksonville NC!!! Spent a few years at Lejeune. 89-93 I am sure it has changed a lot.

Hey! Check out the North Carolina Ukulele Academy in Wilmington, NC! Kent Knorr has a fantastic little shop with lots of ukulele's and books. He has regular classes and a 2 hr. open jam usually the last Saturday of the month. Keep an eye on the site for details. We play out of Jumpin' Jim's Daily Ukulele and Kent usually posts several songs that we play through to start off the Jam. Hope to see you at the end of the month!

And check out the Carolina Ukers group, just started. You might connect with strummers that way.

Live in wilmington and have done some work in Jacksonville. Jacksonville is well like your typical town that resides near a base. Not short on tattoo parlors, pawn shops, and gentlemens clubs.

Dentist Wilmington NC

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to say that I am finally going to get down to Wilmington this weekend to see Kent's place, to hear Lil' Rev play, and to take a couple of workshops. I live in the central part of North Carolina, and have known about the North Carolina Ukulele Academy since Kent opened it, but I've just never made it down.

By the way, I am spotlighting Kent and the NC Uke Academy all this week at my site, UkeView.com.

Steve

Top Bottom