Update on Tudorp

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm still here folk. Again, sorry I don't get on as much as I used to.

Health wise I have been feeling great. But, concerning the mild stroke issue, I have not been able to fully recover motor skills in my right arm like I used to. Still hopeful on that. It has greatly effected my guitar and uke playing, but I am still up spirited about it. Things happen for reason. When the good Lord closes one door, he opens others, so I am good with it if it comes back fully or not. I still play, but it is pretty challenging and I don't play as well as I should. But, who cares? Playing, is playing.

I will soon start building ukes again. I have a few Aphids to build for folks which will come 1st. I am also trying to get ready for the move to our new building and shop, so not planning to ramp builds up too much except the ones that have already been commited, until I get into the new shop with lots of room to spread out. At that time, I plan to start building a long neck soprano, and a concert with the same sexy shape of my Aphid. But, again, not until I get moved into the new shop. Can't wait to get over there. There is also some finish up work I need to do on my Steel String Solid Bodied Les Paul Uke that has been on the back burner all winter. I can't wait to get that rockin too.

But, we're still kickin here even though I don't get on line as much as I used to.

God Bless

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Hey Brah...Good to hear from you....sorry your arm is not YET 100%..keep working at it bruddah...no give up...wow you sold your old house already...and moving into some new digs...cool
Cannot wait on that longneck soprano and concert...Hey brother, take care and we all pulling for your recovery...proud to have you as my friend, MM Stan "Keep Strumming Them Strings".

Thanks for the update. Glad your feeling better, keep up the PTs. Your UU family is pulling for ya.

Thanks folks.. We're keepin on truckin..

Stan, nope, haven't sold the house yet. We are optomistic now that spring is upon us. Houses don't sell well with the winters we have here during the snowy cold months. But, people are starting to get out and about, and house hunting. So, we are hoping it will be sold in the next month or so. keep praying for us to be sent a buyer. This will make an awesome family home here for somebody with a large family.

Thanks for the update, Tony. Don't forget to PM your new contact information when you get it.

In the meantime, take it slow and easy. I'm with you in spirit, if not in Michigan. (g)

I'll keep you updated on my arm issues, as I learn more. Still waiting on Workers Comp Carrier...

-Kurt​

Get well soon Bro!

Get yourself well!

Top Bottom