Reccomend a teacher in OB (San Diego)

Reaction score
I'd like to take a few lessons to get started. I Just feel like I'm doing something wrong, and I'd love to get some pointers.

Anyone know a good Ukulele teacher in OB? I'm trying to avoid driving as much as I can right now.

Either regular lessons, or just someone who can show me what I'm doing wrong and give me some pointers would be great!

Sent you a PM.

But I can teach intermediate/beginning students for pizza and beer or at a house party. I do it quite often. A few here in fact have gotten the whole "how to play the uke well in 2 hours or less" lesson and gone on to better playing.

Sent you a PM.

But I can teach intermediate/beginning students for pizza and beer or at a house party. I do it quite often. A few here in fact have gotten the whole "how to play the uke well in 2 hours or less" lesson and gone on to better playing.

That is such an Excellent idea! The San Diego area has many more ops for this kind of thing than my area has. I'm in Joliet, IL (think Prison Break). I'm going to try and spot some local Uke players at a Steel Guitar convention on Saturday. It seems like a safe option and kind of a fun day.

Sent you a PM.

It might be fun to get a group together if there are enough people in the area.

I'd be happy to host. I live right by the beach, maybe we could go play down there if it's not too cold. And if the weather sucks we can stay inside and play pinball! :)

Top Bottom