It's Official . . .

I'll be there. I'm looking forward to the film and the performances. It actually would have been great to have all the finalists there to at least play the Jake songs they played in the contest, but I understand that doing that would have cost a lot of money and CAAM is, I believe, a nonprofit.

I'll be there. I'm looking forward to the film and the performances. It actually would have been great to have all the finalists there to at least play the Jake songs they played in the contest, but I understand that doing that would have cost a lot of money and CAAM is, I believe, a nonprofit.

Please videotape and upload as much as you can. We are waiting.

I'm not sure videotapling will be permitted. If CAAM asks audience members to refrain from videotaping, I will comply with that request out of respect for CAAM and Jake. I imagine that Dom will be permitted to videotape his performance or that he will be given a copy of any video recording made by the event organizers.

Here y'all go. Sorry for the shaky camera. I was watching Dom instead of the screen on the back of my camera.

By the way, the documentary was wonderful and, we were told, it will be broadcast on PBS later this year.

Last edited:
Here y'all go. Sorry for the shaky camera. I was watching Dom instead of the screen on the back of my camera.

By the way, the documentary was wonderful and, we were told, it will be broadcast on PBS later this year.

That was great! Thanks for posting it! Dom made us proud!

Top Bottom