UU Site Redesign

Loz

Reaction score
Just wanted to say nice job with the site redesign guys. I'm still working my way through UU 103 but its nice to be able to quickly find a specific technique/topic as I work through some songs on my own (today I started working on three string strums). The new graphics and layout look pretty sharp too. For anyone who hasn't checked it out already its worth a look (much easier to find specific videos).

Holy crap! I was wondering how long it would take to see a thread on the design. I think its a good move, the vids are now in a really nice location, really organized and if you wanted to work on one specific thing it's laid out perfect for that.

I love it! It is very helpful to have the skill levels broken down. It is also very cheerful looking!

They should've made the Forum button more prominent, more on the top of the page IMHO. Other than that , yes good job.

From a beginners perspective, both playing uke and using this forum, I think the design is great. It is very easy to find what you're looking for, and it is my most used resource for learning hands down. Thanks UU!

Great redesign and I know I'm more likely to dive into learning with the material easier to find. Thanks so much for the improved website. Nice job!

They should've made the Forum button more prominent, more on the top of the page IMHO. Other than that , yes good job.
I think most of the members bookmark the forum and UU Home page separately. Much easier and more convenient.

One word on the re-design.....SEXY!

Real nice...but wea da yearly VIP membership donations and contributing area to support UU? almost time eh..

Last edited:
Yay on the redesign, looks great :D

To echo Stan though, when is the renewal due for UUVIP? I just want to have some money aside to make sure it doesn't lapse!

Top Bottom