Mya Moe Koa Tenor FS

specialk13

Reaction score
***SOLD****
I've posted a Mya Moe classic koa tenor uke to the flea market if anyone is interested. I'm thinning the herd and getting down to two ukes......... Feel free to make me an offer!

Last edited:
Please post the necessary info for listing in the Marketplace as stipulated in the :rulez:

I've posted a Mya Moe classic koa tenor uke to the flea market if anyone is interested. I'm thinning the herd and getting down to two ukes......... Feel free to make me an offer!

Just curious - what are the two that you're keeping?

Here are some pics for compliance....
See the post on FMM for details.

Attachments

• DSC00809.jpg
    DSC00809.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 84
  • MM2.jpg
    MM2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 106
  • MM3.jpg
    MM3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 99
  • MM4.jpg
    MM4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 78
  • MM7.jpg
    MM7.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
On the photo of the back, the lower bout on the left seems to have a rough edge. Is that a scrape?

On the photo of the back, the lower bout on the left seems to have a rough edge. Is that a scrape?

Nope, you're seeing the plush lining from the case, it wasn't the best lighting....The uke is in excellent condition overall.

Here's the text from the FMM ad:

This is a great Mya Moe koa tenor uke! It's in excellent overall condition with no dents, scratches, etc. I have replaced the original tuners with Waverly's, the imprint of the old tuners and a couple of screw holes are barely visible on the back of the headstock. I am the original owner and the serial # is 442. Comes with the original Uke Crazy basketweave hardshell case and Mya Moe care package (polishing cloth, lemon oil, warranty info, etc.). Make me an offer! Email is the best way to get ahold of me and I prefer Paypal or personal cheques. Email me for more pics... Thanks!

Price: 1100

Top Bottom