Lined chord chart paper

smokemeister25

Reaction score
i was wondering if they make such a thing and if so where to buy it? easier than sketching it out myself and neater and i've only seen it for guitar.

i always wish i had something when trying to figure out the chords from something in tab and wanting to write it down neatly instead of my normal illegible chicken scratches. my writing isn't any better than my playing..... :)

thanks

I'm not exactly sure if this is what you're looking for:

http://www.blanksheetmusic.net/

I use this site to print out manuscript paper and tab paper. You can use the four line tab for ukulele or you can use the advanced functions to create a treble clef and four line tab hybrid staff.

thanks for the reply jamie

no, not staff manuscript paper or tablature paper. what i'm looking for is paper to write chords on. sorry i don't know what the name of it is. it's so darn common we all know what it is but i don't know the name of it.... just like what you would see in a chord book except it's blank. i want to be able to write chords down so i can see it with what finger is on what string instead of a staff paper where you see a 1,2,3 or 4 on the line of the music paper. i've seen it before for guitar but never for uke. if i can't find it i guess i'll have to make my own and then send it to whoever wants it. i was hoping i could find a book of it just like the staff / manuscript paper comes in.

i can't believe it isn't sold or that i'm the only person who ever wanted some of it....

thanks for the reply jamie

no, not staff manuscript paper or tablature paper. what i'm looking for is paper to write chords on. sorry i don't know what the name of it is. it's so darn common we all know what it is but i don't know the name of it.... just like what you would see in a chord book except it's blank. i want to be able to write chords down so i can see it with what finger is on what string instead of a staff paper where you see a 1,2,3 or 4 on the line of the music paper. i've seen it before for guitar but never for uke. if i can't find it i guess i'll have to make my own and then send it to whoever wants it. i was hoping i could find a book of it just like the staff / manuscript paper comes in.

i can't believe it isn't sold or that i'm the only person who ever wanted some of it....

Perhaps this would work (in notebook format):
www.amazon.com/Music-Paper-Notebook-Ukulele-Diagrams/dp/1939619033/

Top Bottom