Unbelievable Collection

Stevelele

Reaction score
Chuck has posted the photo below, a few posts below. and Eric Devine has posted more mind bending photos on the second page--this guy has an ukulele museum!

Look at this guy's collection: 9 Moore Bettahs, 6 Devines, 4 Kauhisa Mori's the custom huma huma kamaka, the jake signature kamaka. Over 100 high quality ukes

Last edited:
The link doesn't work.

It didn't for me either, but then I had a brainstorm and logged into Facebook first, then clicked the link. It worked fine then. I guess if you're not on FB, you might be out of luck...
It's a pretty amazing collection, as much for the presentation as for the actual ukes.

sorry about that--you have to sign into Facebook. I don't want to download and post the pic, because it doesn't belong to me. But he's got them all displayed in a glass case. Looks amazing

I logged in but still couldn't view it.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Here are a few more pics of his uke room from a couple weeks ago.
One of the Best collections I've ever heard of. Yes, just one piano, but he actually has 8 DeVines although 2 of them are guitars.:eek:
419773_10150840643844848_548609847_12823269_2122082271_n.jpg427509_10150840646494848_548609847_12823274_1996867839_n.jpgD3S_9470.jpgD3S_9479.jpg

That is just plain ridiculous! I would be more than happy with just one Devine!

the most amazing uke related pictures I've ever seen....though there's something a trifle sad or depressing to see them laid out there...almost a bit mortuary like, sanitised or something...the scene is a bit sterile or dead. wonder how often he picks them up and plays them, or is he too worried about putting marks on them. Interesting. Gorgeous, tastefully arranged room though and what a jaw dropping collection. Thanks so much for the pictures guys. Would certainly like to read more about this man, his dreams and motivations, what's in the collection etc ...to find out the story behind the pics would be the really satisfying part.

Holy smack-eye, Batman! I thought it was impressive from just the FIRST picture. This is really amazing. Of course, if I had a room like that, I would actually PLAY them all in a semi-regular rotation. Not saying that he DOESN'T... At least with the glass-fronted cabinets, he can see them all and access them all easily. Not like my Rubbermaid bin full of cases!

Another photo grabbed from his page (I'm not too sure whether it's him, but I assume it is! :D)
429339_10151363940225543_508395542_23134806_1121444467_n.jpg
Now we know where BOTH the custom James Hill G-string tenors are, the JS signature tenor, the 12k Kamaka, and is that the Aaron Oya custom thinline flamed maple tenor?

Here are a few more pics of his uke room from a couple weeks ago. One of the Best collections I've ever heard of. Yes, just one piano, but he actually has 8 DeVines although 2 of them are guitars.:eek:
Eric, can you provide any back story without breaking confidence? Did you bring him another instrument this trip?

I would not be surprised to find a picture where he's got Jake behind the glass with the original Jake uke!

Another photo grabbed from his page (I'm not too sure whether it's him, but I assume it is! :D)
View attachment 34967
Now we know where BOTH the custom James Hill G-string tenors are, the JS signature tenor, the 12k Kamaka, and is that the Aaron Oya custom thinline flamed maple tenor?

He really needs to add that $12,000 Kamaka fish ukulele to that collection.

Top Bottom