PONO concert koa uke

perep

Reaction score
Mint condition Pono concert PKC-2, asking $475 plus shipping. Has pickup under saddle

Attachments

• DSCN1197.jpg
    DSCN1197.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCN1198.jpg
    DSCN1198.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN1199.jpg
    DSCN1199.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN1200.jpg
    DSCN1200.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN1201.jpg
    DSCN1201.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 95
Nice concert there...What type of pick-up did you install? Was it done professionally?

Hey is this uke still for sale? If so, are you willing to ship to the UK?

I believe the pickup was done at factory. PKC-2_E, the E does not show on inside but the uke is one. Has a slight slight thin scuff mark, not into the finish on back near the neck. You cannot see it in photos. Has some play time so there is some strum marks but not noticeable unless you look carefully under a good light at an angle, otherwise a beauty. Need money for new uke next month in Hawaii I am going to pick up. Selling the MATE to it also PKS-2E, mint there even more, bought that one from MGM

Aloha! Do you mind giving the serial number because it will be a deciding factor in buying this beautiful uke! Mahalo

Aloha! Do you mind giving the serial number because it will be a deciding factor in buying this beautiful uke! Mahalo

There's no need to ambush anyone else's sale just because you were offended. Please stop.

THERE IS NO SERIAL number on BOTH my PONOs for sale, BOTH KOA w/pickups, soprano & concert. These are not made anymore, the factory says quite awhile back they could get more money for SAME quality of KOA wood on their HIGH end ukes with the name of Ko'olau. HEY these are really nice ukes with beautiful finish

Top Bottom