Not a Uke Seagull Maritime SWS Folk Guitar For Salerfro sael as new

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
Not a Uke Seagull Maritime SWS Folk Guitar For Sale as new

SOLDWhat was i thinking. I thought this Guitar was just a Baritone with two extra strings. It's huge, after all my ukes and I can't get used to it. My pain is your bargain, so if you love guitar, this is a beauty solid mahogany back and sides solid spruce top. I purchased it new less than a month ago. This is a fine instrument highly rated and hand made in Quebec Canada. It sounds sensational. I put new Martin strings on it and to sweeten the deal I am including another new set of Martin strings and 2 Ultex 0.73 pics. The delivered price as described and with case and extras asking $550. If interested call Bob at 727 359-3929
I hope no one is offended by trying to sell a guitar on this site but to be honest I need the money to buy a used MM uke.
Price: $550.00 delivered in case with extras. This a Final Sale Take a real close look, its brand new, perfect.
Name: Bob Myers
Telephone: 727 359-3929
E-mail: bobmyers@tampabay.rr.com

Attachments

• UUCase.jpg
    UUCase.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Sides.jpg
    Sides.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 74
  • End.jpg
    End.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Love Seagull guitars....Good luck!!

I understand this is a uke thread, I am sorry if I have caused any discomfort, I just thought some of us were guitar players as well. This is a really good Guitar, and a really great deal for an as new instrument. If you play baritone ukulele you are already there as far as chords are concerned. But thanks for your looks.
Bob

I played one of these yesterday and it sounds very good.

We have nothing against guitars... it is just that once I started playing the ukulele, my guitar gets ignored 90% of the time. If this is a small scale guitar, maybe show it next to a uke so we can see it's size. Big guitars do not interest me, but parlor size is another matter.

Good luck.
–Lori

A "folk guitar" isn't really an official guitar size. Generally they're somewhere between a parlor guitar and your average dreadnought.

not sure of the measurements but it looks like an OM possibly with a short scale...Seagull's are great solid bodied Canadian guitars for a very reasonable price...And the headstocks are cool too IMHO...

Actually its one step up from a Parlor Guitar just under classical and much smaller then dreadnought. I'll try to take a picture of it next to my W. King Tenor for reference.
Bob

Ok here is a picture that compares my William King Tenor with this Seagull Folk GuitarComparison.jpg in size. I think a Baritone ukulele would fit exactly in the middle of these two.
Bob

Instrument is still available and ready to ship.
Bob

I'd LOVE to jump on this. I just don't have the bucks right now. But that is a very sweet guitar ...

I have a boat paddle cedartop tenor 5 string? PM me.

Last price reduction, $550.00 delivered in CONUS. Check prices anywhere this guitar is brand new, you can't touch a new Seagull Maritime SWS for less than $700 anywhere.
If this does not work I'm off to rip off land, evil-bay.com
Bob

I just bought one of these but in a different size (the mini jumbo), and I can attest that these are great guitars. They are often compared favorably to guitars costing two and three times as much. Whoever gets this is going to be very happy!

Bob, if you go to www.acousticguitar.com's forums, there's a Godin guitar enthusiasts' group. I don't know if you can advertise there, but it's worth checking out. Also, there are classifieds on acousticguitarforum.com (different site; the first one is for Acoustic Guitar magazine).

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom