Uke wall hanger preferences?

Eyeguy

Reaction score
I'm somewhat leery of placing my tenor uke on a floor stand for fear that my always inquisitive and oftentimes rambunctious cocker spaniel might send it tumbling. Do any of you utilize a wall hanger for your ukes when out of the case?

I saw this one and really like the Hercules name for my guitars, but wondered if the tenor uke would weight enough to activate the locking arms. Anyone have one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ssPageName=ADME:B:WNASIF:US:1123#ht_500wt_922

all of my ukes are hanging in the wall
1. make a loop with soft rope
2. nail the loop to the wall
3. hang your uke from its head stock the tunners will keep it in the loop
4. Remove the uke from the loop and play a song
5. repeat 3. and 4. as needed :)

Thanks folks, I believe I may pick up one of the hangers from ToucanMango - my wife gave them the seal of approval.

I have two from ToucanMango and love them.

I've have 4 ukulele string swings and love them.

AB

I too use the String Swing. I have a couple for ukes, guitar and dulcimer. All work great.

I don't have any available wall space in my snuggery, so I have four floor stands and one string swing twin mic stand hanger. I also saw these on Amazon and thought they looked like a more than decent alternative to tying string to the tuning pegs.

I have six of those from Toucan Mango, and love them. Unfortunately, I am having to take them down as I have been having humidity issues and will need to store my Ukes in a glass enclosed case instead, but I really loved those hangers.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh, I love your ukulele wall! Very cool!

if you're taking them down i would like to buy the turtle, pineapple, fish and flowers!!

Thanks Vinny, but even though I'm taking them off the wall I'm hanging on to them. Check out his ebay and etsy sites though, I've seen the same designs again after I bought mine.

Last edited:
I bought a few of Toucan Mango's plain-Jane hooks last weekend. They came to me quickly and well-packaged and were easy as pie to put up with an electric screwdriver.

The only thing is I ordered 3, and I only have 2 ukuleles... at the moment. ;)

Thinking about buying a set from Toucan Mango, but I am wondering if the size is big enough. Does it fit for all types of ukulele, even a guitarlele? I only have tenors and a guitarlele and I am afraid that they wont fit. Can someone tell me in centimeters or something?? :-D

Top Bottom