UAS Support Group

whit

Reaction score
After the initial upgrade frenzy that I went through I've been happily strumming and picking along on my tenor. As happy as I've been, there was still that nagging question I kept asking myself, "Am I missing out on Low-G?"

Now I could have gone out and bought some new strings, but then I'd have to go through the whole string stretching routine. Besides, if I have learnt nothing else from these forums, I know that this is not the true UU way. No, I did what any other sensible UU'er would do.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you my new Low-G tenor.

IMG_0069.jpg

Excellent choice! and exactly my own solution to the very same issue. Congrats on your lovely new Pono. :D

You don't want support, you want enablers!

Nice-looking uke, by the way. :)

Congrats on giving in!

Looks great! Congratulations!

Maybe you'll be lucky like me, and won't come down with UAS.

Congrats on the new Pono...there is no end to UAS unless you run out of money..believe me..

Congrats on the new Pono...there is no end to UAS unless you run out of money..believe me..

I'm starting to believe just that. Ugh!

I was thinkin of somebody creating a group so I (or we ALL ) could join.

Thank you all for your kind words and support.

With a pair of Ponos, I promised the wife that any future tenors would be far in the future and a custom. Always nice to leave yourself an escape clause ;)

That's a great-looking uke. I have a Pono solid mahogany baritone that I really like. I hope you like your new tenor as much.

I was thinkin of somebody creating a group so I (or we ALL ) could join.
I thought we were already in that group.

–Lori

Thank you all for your kind words and support.

With a pair of Ponos, I promised the wife that any future tenors would be far in the future and a custom. Always nice to leave yourself an escape clause ;)

Sure! I can quit anytime! I got this under control!

Said it all before! The first step to recovery is admitting you have UAS!

Cool beans! Nice looking uke. I am moving down a similar path as we speak.

Top Bottom