Bushman world ukulele contest

I might have to make my You Tube debut for it ... I want a Bushman uke so badly. Does anyone know if they ship to England (because I'll have to buy one because I won't win)

I might have to make my You Tube debut for it ... I want a Bushman uke so badly. Does anyone know if they ship to England (because I'll have to buy one because I won't win)

They do indeed ship to England. If you enter the comp and win they'll pay for shipping for the prize to anywhere in the world.

I'll enter. Maybe more than once.

Definitely entering this one. Hell, I might even have enough time to buy new snowboard and bindings before I buy a mic and practice.

I've already got the first song I'm going to do in mind, and I can already decently sing it! haha.

Are we all posting our entries here as well? I'd like to see what everybody else does.

I have two or three ideas which would fit this. I'm in! Maybe with all of them! I can foresee problems giving a worthy performance on this damn Mahalo if I don't get the intonation fixed.....

Having looked through the Bushman store, with $1000, you could have anything you wanted! A cedar topped tenor, a hard case, perhaps some sort of soprano, a selection of harmonicas....

What's a pity is, I'd want to get my tenor retrofitted with a Headway pickup, but that's not an option on there. I'm really going to try to win this.

I have two or three ideas which would fit this. I'm in! Maybe with all of them! I can foresee problems giving a worthy performance on this damn Mahalo if I don't get the intonation fixed.....

I'm going to do my songs with a flying-V Mahalo uke. That'll show them I mean business!!!!

Does anyone know how many entries they received last year?

Unless I really make progress with the intonation, I may have to go out and spend for something better. Not too much better, mind!

is bushman making less ukes now? i thought last time i looked at their site ( last year sorry hehe) they had a lot more viriety. in their bushman uke selection. or am i wrong

Man what a lineup on that contest! Fantastic stuff - And I Really loved Seeso's version of "Use me up" with both Seesos in it.
I'm looking forward to seeing this years entries. Tough acts to follow for sure.

Once I get my computer fixed, I'm going to start recording for it. I've already got 2 of my entries picked out.

Top Bottom