Seattle Ukers!

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
So who here wants to get a uke get together in Seattle? I may have a place we can do it... We just need to know that we can get a bunch of people!

C'mon Seattle Ukers, what do you say? Let's get our strum on!

Seattle Ukers

I'm down to jam in Seattle!! I live in west Seattle so everything is pretty much close. Where, when and what time were u thinking? How many people are there?

Gerald

Seattle get together

Let's find a warm dry place to strum in the greater Seattle area. Is Redmond too far east for folks?

Seattle ukers!!

Does anyone who live in the Seattle area wanna jam? I'm trying to see how many people on this site actually live in (or close to) Seattle so we can form a little UU group....I have about 4 people that I get together with on a regular basis, and I'm just trying to expand the group to get more ukers involved. Anyone interested?

--Gerald

i'm down to cause some jammage, i'm back from school here until Jan 5th so anytime before than would be sweet. i live outside of renton...sorta. but i can go wherever.
D.J.

when is this going to happen???? im planning on visiting some family in mid feb. i am coming from san diego, ca

When?

Is this going to happen? Did it happen....will it happen? I am gonna keep an eye out and see what becomes of this.

hey! i just joined looking for some local uke friends to inspire me. i'd be totally down to get together sometime, somewhere. i've attended one SUPA event, but i didnt know any of the songs (all hawaiian music). someone set a date and place and i'm there. oh yeah, and i'm in south seattle but will travel from tacoma to everett or so.

PS-my skillz are limited...i hope thats ok.

Top Bottom