PDA

View Full Version : Mainland Uke Shipping Yet?

Paul December
03-13-2012, 10:50 AM
Anyone know if Mike from Mainland Uke is back? I'd like to give him some of my $$$ :)

Hobo
03-13-2012, 11:44 AM
I've gotten several emails from Mike in last several days. I believe he is back.

rpfrogner
03-13-2012, 01:31 PM
I believe so also. I made a purchase within the last few days from Mainland.

benjoeuke
03-13-2012, 01:56 PM
He's back! UPS just notified me by email that my new Mainland tenor is on it's way! :)

Paul December
03-13-2012, 02:25 PM
He's back! UPS just notified me by email that my new Mainland tenor is on it's way! :)
How long did it take from time of order to time of shipping?

benjoeuke
03-13-2012, 03:49 PM
My postal money order was scheduled to arrive in Indiana on Saturday, and I got the UPS email today, Tuesday.

Krust
03-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Just received my red cedar soprano today..Ordered it two weeks ago

Chris Tarman
03-14-2012, 02:31 AM
The four I've ordered from Mainland (my two ukes, my banjo uke, and a soprano for my niece) all shipped within a couple of days of the order. I think Krust's two-week delay was probably due to Mike being out of the country. Remember, there are only Mike and his wife Tootka working there... so if they're away, there's a delay!

Mandarb
03-14-2012, 04:40 AM
Here is Mike's thread stating that he is back in action.... http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?61696-Mainland-back-in-action

I am sure Mike would be glad to answer any of your questions about shipping - he provides his e-mail in his sig.

BasicUke
03-14-2012, 04:44 AM

I ordered Monday last week (3/5) and UPS says my Mango Concert will be here tomorrow (3/15).

Mike called me last week to answer the VM I left him while I was gone. He explained he was a bit backed up due to the show in Thailand, but as shipping asap.

Krust
03-14-2012, 05:17 AM
The four I've ordered from Mainland (my two ukes, my banjo uke, and a soprano for my niece) all shipped within a couple of days of the order. I think Krust's two-week delay was probably due to Mike being out of the country. Remember, there are only Mike and his wife Tootka working there... so if they're away, there's a delay!You are correct sir. He actually sent an email to me no more than a minute after I ordered it explaining how he would be back in a day or so and had some catching up to do and would be working all weekend to catch up.