Mainland Uke Shipping Yet?

I've gotten several emails from Mike in last several days. I believe he is back.

I believe so also. I made a purchase within the last few days from Mainland.

The four I've ordered from Mainland (my two ukes, my banjo uke, and a soprano for my niece) all shipped within a couple of days of the order. I think Krust's two-week delay was probably due to Mike being out of the country. Remember, there are only Mike and his wife Tootka working there... so if they're away, there's a delay!

How long did it take from time of order to time of shipping?

I ordered Monday last week (3/5) and UPS says my Mango Concert will be here tomorrow (3/15).

Mike called me last week to answer the VM I left him while I was gone. He explained he was a bit backed up due to the show in Thailand, but as shipping asap.

The four I've ordered from Mainland (my two ukes, my banjo uke, and a soprano for my niece) all shipped within a couple of days of the order. I think Krust's two-week delay was probably due to Mike being out of the country. Remember, there are only Mike and his wife Tootka working there... so if they're away, there's a delay!
You are correct sir. He actually sent an email to me no more than a minute after I ordered it explaining how he would be back in a day or so and had some catching up to do and would be working all weekend to catch up.

Top Bottom