Big Bang Theory

ChamorroDT

Reaction score
I missed the first...3 episodes...or two?

Does anybody know of a website in which I could watch them!?!? I can't believe I missed the beginning :(

I don't know but I'm joining this thread 'cuz I wanna see them also.

You can see the latest episode on CBS.Com or ALL of them on SurftheChannel.Com

What a great show! This week Sheldon turned Penny into an on-line computer game junkie. You'll love it.

I realy like this show :)

My 14 year old son is into Warhammer. When I took him to the place where they play the game, it was like walking into an episode of this show.

My 14 year old son is into Warhammer. When I took him to the place where they play the game, it was like walking into an episode of this show.

Hehe I am bit like that too :p My friends get a bit anyoed sometimes when they just mention random things and I can't help myslef from explaining it geekishly :p I kinda have a extremely sticky brain :p

P:S: I was into Warhammer before too ;)

No Big Gang Theory in Continental Europe yet (I think)

Since I haven't found one channel that shows The Big Bang Theory in Continental Europe (I live in Switzerland), I rely on the Internet to provide me with this great show, which I just recently discovered.

I watched all episodes of the 1st up to episode 15 of the 2nd season within one week and fell in love with the show -- maybe coz I'm a bit of a geek myself :D

Now, I can't wait till the 3rd season starts :smileybounce: go geeks!

Top Bottom