Amanda Palmer's "The Ukulele Anthem" (cover)

CountryMouse

Reaction score
It's full of mistakes, but oh well! I really wanted to do it! If you can't sit all the way through it, please go to the end to see a photo of the ukulele I played in this. :)

Mousie

Good cover! I like the song quite a bit and I wouldn't worry about the flubs, I've seen Amanda Palmer play this on two separate videos now and she screws it up both times :cool:

That was awesome!!

Good cover! I like the song quite a bit and I wouldn't worry about the flubs, I've seen Amanda Palmer play this on two separate videos now and she screws it up both times :cool:

Thanks very much! Well good, I won't worry then. Cat'r said I should just put it up as-is, so I did. :)

Mousie

I loved it! Would you believe, I've never heard that song before! It just hasn't come into my sphere - til now! You sang it so well, too - great! Thanks for sharing!

I loved it! Would you believe, I've never heard that song before! It just hasn't come into my sphere - til now! You sang it so well, too - great! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! This song is amazing and Amanda Palmer is amazing! More ukulele people should be performing this song! :)

Mousie

Hi Mousie, thanks for the inspiration to rock that Uke!

I found the tabs at uke hunt and have added them to my favorites songbook.

I liked your video very much!

Ivan

Hi Mousie, thanks for the inspiration to rock that Uke!

I found the tabs at uke hunt and have added them to my favorites songbook.

I liked your video very much!

Ivan

Thanks, Ivan! That's where I got the chords and lyrics too! It's a great song! :)

Mousie

Thanks! This song is amazing and Amanda Palmer is amazing! More ukulele people should be performing this song! :)

Mousie
Well I'm so glad you put this video up and that I watched it! Just got the lyrics and chords - Thanks again! A lot of words to learn but I'm gonna do it! There are so many versions of her doing doing it on YOUtube - do you mind if I ask, which do you think is the best? I didn't particularly like the one I saw.... (live outside in NY somewhere I think.....) :D

Well I'm so glad you put this video up and that I watched it! Just got the lyrics and chords - Thanks again! A lot of words to learn but I'm gonna do it! There are so many versions of her doing doing it on YOUtube - do you mind if I ask, which do you think is the best? I didn't particularly like the one I saw.... (live outside in NY somewhere I think.....) :D

Thank you so much! I never did memorize all of it--oh well! Here is the video that I like best at present:

http://youtu.be/39kfEwPZQYg

Mousie

Top Bottom