Announcing The World Premiere of The Ukulele Cowboy Society's New Music Video!

ukulelecowboy

Reaction score
Announcing The World Premiere of The Ukulele Cowboy Society's New Music Video, "After You've Gone"

We had a blast making this video and hope that you enjoy it!

Thanks again!

What a fun video. You guys did a great job and it was so much work, but looks like it was really a labor of love. Very creative, made me smile and left me humming! Thanks for sharing.

Nice one... although I did cringe a little at the uke cases being thrown out of the window...

And whoever you had playing the sax and slide guitar did very nicely, indeed. Thank them for us, also.

(And I don't think for a second that you'd ever even THINK of walking out on her!)

-Kurt​

Thanks, Kurt, for the comments. For what it's worth, the cases were empty...

The song is from our newly released CD, Phantom Heart. Mark Donavan and Dave Lossez handled the Jazz/sax parts and any guitar fills.

and yes, we're quite a team. I wouldn't be anything without her.

Nice one... although I did cringe a little at the uke cases being thrown out of the window...

And whoever you had playing the sax and slide guitar did very nicely, indeed. Thank them for us, also.

(And I don't think for a second that you'd ever even THINK of walking out on her!)

-Kurt​

Great video and excellent arrangement.

Somehow, I though the uke cases might just be empty. ;)

Wonderful, really enjoyed that!

Great tune and a really entertaining video. Thanks for posting.

BTW, do you know of anyone in the area who gives lessons? I'm brand new to the uke with no substantial musical background and google doesn't know who gives uke lessons in CBus.

Great tune and a really entertaining video. Thanks for posting.

BTW, do you know of anyone in the area who gives lessons? I'm brand new to the uke with no substantial musical background and google doesn't know who gives uke lessons in CBus.

Thanks for viewing the video...

I have given lessons in the past but as our gig schedule gets busier (especially in the summer) I have to pull back. Let me think about it and I'll PM you I if come up with someone.

Thanks again,

Mike

BTW,

We're playing tonight at a Gallery in Westgate. Here's the invite info:

Hey out there all you Cats and Kittens! Swing by the amazing NRG Gallery 3105 West Broad in Westgate this Friday from 8:00PM to 10:00PM and get a full dose of great music and great art! We'll be playing all the hot Jazz and Swing faves from our songbook so stop by and say Hi. $5.00 admisson

For more info check out the Gallery's website at: http://www.nrggalleryllc.com/ or the UCS Website at www.theukulelecowboysociety.com

Don't forget... You know what we're gonna say but we'll say it anyway!

Be There or Be Tragically Square!

Just wanted to say that the video is doing very well and we've gotten a few CD sales because of it. Thanks, all!

Mike and Jesse

Hilarious! I love the part where she hacks up the heart and burns the last bit. Also love the "analyst's" dominatrix-style shoes! Getting some "therapy"?? Heehee!

Loved your video, of course I love everything you two do. The video was very entertaining. I am glad to hear it is successful for you.

Loved your video, of course I love everything you two do. The video was very entertaining. I am glad to hear it is successful for you.

Thanks, Roxhum! What a kind thing to say. We really appreciate the support. Look for more videos (performances and otherwise) in the very near future.

Mike and Jesse

Mike and Jesse you guys are great, but even better together and this video brings that out so beautifully. Congratulations, this is a whole bunch of fun with some lovely, quirky bits all the way through. Highly entertaining, superbly performed, you deserve all the success that comes your way.

Top Bottom