FS: Eastwood Airline Electric Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
Due to lack of interest, I'm going to lock this thread and keep it. Have a great day folks!

I recently picked this up new because I didn't have a uke with a pickup in it and I thought I'd use it for an event that is coming up. I've since installed a pickup in one of my favorite acoustic tenors so this one may sit for a while. Not well know, the Eastwood Airline has a "chambered" body with a Koa top and Mahog body. Intonation is spot on. I replaced the high g with a low G and I think it really works on this uke. Here is a sample I found on Youtube of the same model. He plays better than I do.

I bought it for $350 shipped. So, how about $250 CONUS shipped to make it a deal?

PM me or email me at dprovines@provines.net

IMG_6723.jpgIMG_6724.jpgIMG_6725.jpgIMG_6726.jpgIMG_6727.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_6728.jpg

Comes with Airline fabric soft case too! Sorry, Crate amp not included, my daughter would not be happy....

Is this uke heavy in weight, like an Eleuke or closer in weight to an acoustic ukulele ?

Personally, I think it is light but I would recommend a strap with it as it is thinner and the body is a tad smaller in surface area than an acoustic.

Is this uke heavy in weight, like an Eleuke or closer in weight to an acoustic ukulele ?

I have held one in store just a few days ago.
It is considerably lighter than the Eleuke. Very comfortable to hold.

You can hear it okay enough to practice without bothering anyone sleeping 10 feet away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom