Interested in a 5 day Ukulele Cruise from S. Carolina?

VERY interested! I'd love to see more!

The five day itinerary looks interesting. Two days at sea would provide ample of jamming time! :music:

Would this be a cruise with organized workshops etc, or just a coordinated effort to get a bunch of UUers on the same ship and just go with the flow?

Cheers!

The five day itinerary looks interesting. Two days at sea would provide ample of jamming time! :music:

Would this be a cruise with organized workshops etc, or just a coordinated effort to get a bunch of UUers on the same ship and just go with the flow?

Cheers!

Ideally I'd like some workshops and performances maybe even vendors.

That looks interesting! Less time and expense than the cruise to Hawaii. That could work for us. Let us know what you decide Mike.

VERY interested! I'd love to see more!

Never having been on a cruise - and being worried about getting royally seasick - this looks almost affordable as a vacation for my wife and me. Depending on the dates, of course.

-Kurt​

Never having been on a cruise - and being worried about getting royally seasick - this looks almost affordable as a vacation for my wife and me. Depending on the dates, of course.

-Kurt​

Ginger. Either in tablet form or just a root that you take a couple of slices off. Works wonders for me.

OOH! You could cruise to come see me in Bermuda!

Actually, if there's enough time, I might be able to get the department of tourism to organize some cool excursions and stuff.
AND, if all goes well, I'd be playing at one of the restaurants in port and would see if I could sort out some sort of, like, 10% off your meal or a free drink or something if you come play a song with me.

I'm liking this idea!

The thought of Brother Mike in Bermuda makes me very happy!

I would love to go on an ukulele cruise. I work at a college though so I could only go during prime times - summer, winter break or spring break. Great idea!

Nix

My wife and I loved South Carolina when we were there last year. Add in a cruise (which we've never done but have always wanted to do) and ukuleles and it sounds like a blast.

If you take one from the other coast (california) i'll make dinner for everyone.

OOH! You could cruise to come see me in Bermuda!

Actually, if there's enough time, I might be able to get the department of tourism to organize some cool excursions and stuff.
AND, if all goes well, I'd be playing at one of the restaurants in port and would see if I could sort out some sort of, like, 10% off your meal or a free drink or something if you come play a song with me.

I'm liking this idea!

The thought of Brother Mike in Bermuda makes me very happy!

You're in Bermda? I love Bermuda! I'd take that cruise just to watch the ship get through "the cut" into St. George's! Meet you at the White Horse Tavern!

Um...yeah!!!

Depends on the $$, but yeah... I might be able to swing it!

Most definitely interested. My wife and I looking forward to hearing more...

You're in Bermda? I love Bermuda! I'd take that cruise just to watch the ship get through "the cut" into St. George's! Meet you at the White Horse Tavern!
You're on!

I'll be in St. George's this weekend, all day Saturday, playing at my wife's stall. Made seven whole dollars last week... and spent $16 on coffee for us, so... yeah... *LMAO*

White Horse is one of the places I'm hoping to approach to play this summer.

Top Bottom