PDA

View Full Version : It's Official: Mim's Ukes is Moving

Mim
03-14-2012, 05:55 PM
OK yall,
Since closing my ice cream shop I have been working out of my dining room... then it slowly leaked into my living room... and then it slowly leaking into my family room. In looking for a commercial space in Charlotte, I stumbled upon our dream house near where a lot of my family lives in the mountains of Virginia. I am from Williamsburg Virginia, but the mountains was my second home. We went at least once a month. It is beautiful and I always wanted to live there, but there was never a house and property that met our needs. But this house is big enough for my large family PLUS a detached 2 car garage with an 800 sq foot workshop on top! And it was a foreclosure and a hot-mess (and we are do-it-yourselfers, so being a hot-mess does not scare me). The point is:

THE NEW MIM'S UKES LOCATION WAS BORN!

It is a foreclosure and they put it on hold, so I did not want to crow about it except on facebook until we finally closed. WE CLOSED! But then I did not want to crow until we got the power on and made sure it works... IT WORKED! Then we had to turn on the water pump... IT WORKED! One leak, one sink does not work, one faucet needs replaced... WAY better than we thought and with a little elbow grease I will have the Mim's Ukes space ship-shape in about 3 days starting tomorrow. Eventually I will be adding a deck (aka pickin' porch) to the front, proper sinage, and a front enterance... gotta love the county, no zoning laws... woot woot!

So, Mim's Ukes coming soon to 6235 Buffalo Mountain Road SW, Meadows of Dan Virginia, 23120. I will let you know when we are official up and running and ready for visitors. I will be ready to ship out orders Monday, but wont be ready for on-site customers for a few weeks.

It is right off the Blue Ridge Parkway 1 mile from a major stop called Mabry's Mill. It is also off the Crooked Road, a Bluegrass Highway that spans the length of Southern Virginia. It is in Floyd County and Floyd Fest is held 3 miles from where I live. Also, the town is cute, quaint, and hosts jams every night of the weekend.

Call me and let me know you are coming if you are ever in the area!

Here is the new shop:

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/MimsUkes/2012-03-09_18-15-58_752.jpg

I know, I know it does not look like much, but I have big plans. The inside has some great tall ceilings, half is finished into a front room that will be the showroom. The "warehouse" area is bare, but we are getting it finished this weekend. I will divide a room off to be a recording studio (which is basically my Mac and a USB mic, but is sounds fancy).

We are on 15 acrea and our front yard is a gentle sloping hill. And I cant help but think the bottom looks like it just might be the perfect place for A STAGE! Tee hee hee. That will be in the future, but it just might have to happen.

So, please keep in mind that until Monday 3/19 I may be a little hard to reach (that is when my internet gets turned on). I will answer any questions you have once a day until then and also I will have to rely on my phone (which has a terrible and embarrassing autocorrect problem). So calls may be the best. I will be fully functioning, in the space, and ready to send orders out again on Monday. The weekend is a wall painting, slat wall hanging, ceiling painting weekend. I can not wait to have it done! The inside is a hot mess, but should look awesome when I am done. Dark Blue, Orange, and white and SPACE!!!

I will show you some pics here and I get parts completed and on facebook (if you guys want to see pics there, be my friend! I have some before pictures of the hot mess that is my shop right now :) )

As always, thanks for your support and being an awesome community! UU is my sanity! I thought yall would like to know what is going on!

ricdoug
03-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Congrats!

Where are the closest uke clubs in that area? Ric

Mim
03-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Congrats!

I am seriously in the middle of nowhere. No uke clubs ... yet! Tee hee hee! I am hoping to bring the uke back in to bluegrass and get involved in the locals jams and maybe start one of my own :)

BigSkyUkuleleGirl
03-14-2012, 06:04 PM
I have heard about this Crooked Road and want to check it out. Now I can check your place out as well.

Congrats on the new place!!

Mim
03-14-2012, 06:11 PM
I have heard about this Crooked Road and want to check it out. Now I can check your place out as well.

Congrats on the new place!!

We can go to a jam together. Or check out Floyd Fest... seriously... 3 miles from my house. http://www.floydfest.com/

southcoastukes
03-14-2012, 06:15 PM
I am seriously in the middle of nowhere....

Yes, you are!! Beautiful country, though.

I lived up in Virginia for a few years. Brought a little bit of ukeism to the central part of the state - great luthiers in Virginia, and the ukulele is not completely unknown.

Congratulations on the new place. Sounds like you'll have it hummin' in no time.

Hippie Dribble
Awesome post Mim!!! Yay!!! Thanks for the update and the story. Sounds like a fab location and just the kind of place me and eugenie would be into. Gorgeous looking workspace too...plenty big enough and you can't have too much orange decor for my liking. Just pleased that the business is going so well for you...and the freedom and peace of mind that comes with having some land of your own is hard to measure. Congratulations. A pickin' porch??? Too good. You got all the boxes ticked mate. Here's to more good things ahead for you guys. all the very bestest from us to you :)

kenikas
Congratulations Mim, look like a perfect uke paradise.

Freeda
03-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Only 11 hrs away... And I am going to VA in July. Hmm!

fretie
03-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Brilliant! Congrats on your awesome new space!

itsme
03-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Really happy for you, Mim! :)

Lori
03-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Congratulations on the new digs! It looks great.... all that wonderful space. Keep us updated with the progress.

–Lori

Tigeralum2001
03-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Congrats Mim! I remember when you were just talking about selling ukes on the side while the ice cream shop was the main enterprise! You've come a long way! I'm happy to see great things happen to great people!

TCK
03-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Congrats on the new digs!!!....I totally want a "pickin' porch" now- green with envy

Lalz
03-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Yay! Congratulations!!!

gnordenstam
03-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Way to go Mim! Follow that dream.

smellofstrings
03-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Congrats!! ;)

mm stan
03-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Aloha MIM,
Congrats on the new diggs....just love the rural life....hope you have safety precautions up there or intend to install some...for safety reasons in an isolated spot..
Thank you for letting us all know and sharing your current status with us....You go girl...By the way that would make a good ukulele calendar photo once you get
the sign up and you are holding a couple ukes... woo hooo

Teek
03-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Conga Rats! ;)

This is just too cool for words and I am SO tickled for you. It looks plenty awesome to me!

:smileybounce:

ukuLily Mars
03-14-2012, 11:17 PM
So happy for you! Much happiness and success in your new business and your new home.

SuzukHammer
03-15-2012, 12:21 AM
change is always fun.

fitncrafty
03-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Congrats mim.. Best of luck with the shop and your family adjusting to the move! Very excited for you!

MisterRios
03-15-2012, 12:45 AM
Congrats and best of luck in the new place!

kaizersoza
03-15-2012, 01:21 AM
congratulations MiM looks like you got a beautiful location there, i would love to live somewhere like that, you have worked hard to get there, njoy the space and the freedom

GinnyT11
03-15-2012, 02:30 AM
Congratulations on your good fortune! Sounds like a place in perfect harmony for your needs and pleasures (a pickin' porch!). Your joy will bubble up every day to give many people happiness with new ukes.

All best wishes for the enterprise in its new location.

ukuraleigh
03-15-2012, 02:49 AM
Congratulations! It looks like the perfect place for uke...I mean, you! :)

vanflynn
03-15-2012, 03:21 AM
Congrats Mim. It looks like a bit of heaven on earth. When is the inaugural uke jam?

Mim
03-15-2012, 03:52 AM
Congrats Mim. It looks like a bit of heaven on earth. When is the inaugural uke jam?

As soon as possible! I am so excited about that part. We have a fire pit area as well and a 60 foot front porch. So lots of great places for jam circles. It really is a great jam spot. So depending on how things come together, sooner rather than later.

Just people need to ignore the inside of the house. We are replacing the roof (that has holes in it) and so the ouside should look good, but inside is a crazy hot-mess. Everything from trim being put on upside down on only one wall, needing a new ceiling in one room, and even fabric stapled to the wall in one of the bathrooms, it is the weirdest thing. There is also 3 decades worth of wall-paper in the house. You can go from room to room and it feels like jumping from decade to decade. Everything from the 70s olive green lenolium and wall paper in the kitchen to the coral 80s pink half bath to the early 90s green striped wallpaper with a sunflower border in one bathroom. Paint spilled on the carpet in one room. A few cracked windows. Typical empty foreclosure. But it is perfect for us!!! And I can breathe easier now that I know the plumbing and electrical is not but so bad. We thought it would be a lot worse. We would never be able to afford it if it was in good shape and we are do-it-yourselfers and since it cant get any worse I may be a little more daring with my choices since it cant get any worse. It used to be run as a bed and breakfast, and it suprises me. Though we do have a pretty dining room :)

So, the Mim's area should be fixed up and looking purdy with the house going on the back burner. And I am going to do everything right and just the way I want it as I go. But honeslty, I dont want to fix up the house part too much because we have 7 kids, so it will get re-destroyed, stained, etc in record time!

But yes, a whole weekend to just work on Mim's Ukes area!!! I am going to turn the music up, sing my heart out, and back in the Arizona Sunset Orange Wall goodness! It is going to be heaven when I am done! My own space! I wont have to listen to Cailou in the background while I work (stinkin' whiney cartoon). Haha!

Ronnie Aloha
03-15-2012, 04:22 AM
Build an outhouse and outdoor showers and I call Uke Fest 2013 at Mim's house!

coolkayaker1
03-15-2012, 04:24 AM
A passionate woman chasing a dream. Stay out of her way! Kudos and g'luck to you, Mim.

scason
03-15-2012, 05:07 AM
Congrats...sounds wonderful. I pass by there every year on the way to my parent's house for Thanksgiving. Maybe have to make a pitstop to buy a Uke. :D

manapualabs
03-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Congratulations! It sounds like a dream come true. We can't wait to see pics of your new store. Aloha!

seneystretch
03-15-2012, 05:46 AM
>>And it was a foreclosure and a hot-mess (and we are do-it-yourselfers, so being a hot-mess does not scare me).<<

As long as the bank ate all the outstanding bills, as they would if it was an actual Real Estate Owned by the bank. Foreclosures and banksters are infamous for leaving undisclosed liens...

Anyway, you're only 5 hours from Bristol TN/VA. In mid-September there's the Rhythm and Roots Reunion music fest. It was founded to provide funding for living and medical expenses for the black artists of the Mississippi Delta who invented much of the music we enjoy today. Fun event with lots of food, the chili cook off is not to be missed. http://www.bristolrhythm.com/

Haven't seen any ukes, yet.

GinnyT11
03-15-2012, 09:26 AM
inside is a crazy hot-mess. Everything from trim being put on upside down on only one wall, needing a new ceiling in one room, and even fabric stapled to the wall in one of the bathrooms, it is the weirdest thing. There is also 3 decades worth of wall-paper in the house. Paint spilled on the carpet in one room. A few cracked windows. Typical empty foreclosure. But it is perfect for us!!!

I'm taking this as a personal reminder that not everyone has the same idea of what is the best of something. Something others don't want can be perfect for us (and vice-versa). Isn't is great that we're not all the same?

Mim, maybe this fall you'll try the new Uke Fest Virginia, which happens the same weekend as Tampa Bay Getaway.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?55428-UkeFest-Virginia-%26%239834%3B-Coming-Next-Year!

OldePhart
03-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Congrats!

I'm guessing: 6235 Buffalo Mountain Road SW, Meadows of Dan Virginia, 23120 :)

fowl
03-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Congrats, Mim! Once or twice I get to Virginia to see my mother-in-law. She is in a nursing home northeast of Roanoke. I hope I get the chance to head down your way. I'll plan on seeing you again this year at UWC.

Gwynedd
03-15-2012, 12:17 PM
HOLY CARP MIM! It does NOT look like "not much." That building looks fabulous. It in fact looks like a uke workshop and outlet. BIG congrats. You worked hard for that. And it looks like what it's going to become, just add a splashy sign sometime.

J-Peg
03-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Congrats on the new place, Mim!

Mim
03-15-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm taking this as a personal reminder that not everyone has the same idea of what is the best of something. Something others don't want can be perfect for us (and vice-versa). Isn't is great that we're not all the same?

Mim, maybe this fall you'll try the new Uke Fest Virginia, which happens the same weekend as Tampa Bay Getaway.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?55428-UkeFest-Virginia-%26%239834%3B-Coming-Next-Year!

I need to look into it because it is a heck of a lot closer, though I love my TBUG. Choices Choices!!!

Mim
03-15-2012, 02:10 PM
HOLY CARP MIM! It does NOT look like "not much." That building looks fabulous. It in fact looks like a uke workshop and outlet. BIG congrats. You worked hard for that. And it looks like what it's going to become, just add a splashy sign sometime.

Hahaha, I was dreaming about my sign today. I may do my uke logo (not the one in my signature, but the one in the avatar. Basically cut it out of wood, paint it, attach it to the outside about 2 inches from the wall and back light it. Cant wait to get started. Spackle and sanding tomorrow, paint Saturday, Sunday rest, Monday fill weekend orders and then floor! Woot Woot... so excited!

fierobeach
03-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Congratulations, Mim! I am very happy for you!

csibona
03-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Congratulations, best of luck with the news digs.

vanflynn
03-15-2012, 05:47 PM
. Spackle and sanding tomorrow, paint Saturday, Sunday rest, Monday fill weekend orders and then floor! Woot Woot... so excited!

Don't forget progress pics. Just like a new Uke, a new Uke shop ain't real without pics here at UU

Mim
03-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Don't forget progress pics. Just like a new Uke, a new Uke shop ain't real without pics here at UU

If you want I will post them here as I go! So excited to put that first bit of paint on the wall. I have the whole way I want it to look in my head. It will be nice to see it become a reality :)

Freeda
03-15-2012, 05:55 PM
If you want I will post them here as I go! So excited to put that first bit of paint on the wall. I have the whole way I want it to look in my head. It will be nice to see it become a reality :)

Yes please! We want to see!

mattydee
03-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Excellent news, Mim. What a great adventure!

ukuleledaveey
03-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Absoultely fantastic and always so heart warming to see people living the dream, that is what life is all about :), so envious of all that space you have and countryside :) cant wait to see pics when it is finished, all the best and you should be very proud of yourselves :)

ckellogg
03-16-2012, 03:02 AM
I have been WAITING for this post from you! I don't know you except via UU, and yet I have been SO excited for you and your family! I guess I am living vicariously through you. Hooray Hooray Hooray! There will be challenges, but the prize is out there! Let me know if you have pet questions!

joeybug
03-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Looks and sounds AWESOME Mim! I hope to one day visit :D I shall follow closely here and on FB to see for updates :D Congrats!

Mim
03-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Whew buddy,
Went to Lowes to buy my paint this morning then off to pack up Mim's Ukes. We started the night before using a truck and 2 horse trailer borrowed from my dad.
Planned on 2 hours of loading... it took 5! I thought loading 350ish ukuleles, plus tools would take less time, then the Classic Charlotte 77N stand-still traffic, then a shredded trailer tire (I ended up happening to stop behind a state trooper, who said he would change it, called my dad, the spare was on the wrong rim it would not fit, luckily it is dual axel and there was the nicest tire place right at the next exit who switched up the tire on the rim for free... but I made him take money, and they warned me to be careful because those tires looked iffy), while there I find on my e-mail that I forgot to send an accessory with a uke that I was supposed to send... to which I think "doh!" and it just ads to the whole scene, then I end up running out of gas 30 min later because I was watching the tires and not the fuel gague (luckily at a weigh station 30 min from my parents house, it was closed, but I got to tarp the ukes in the back of the truck before it rained), missed my exit, and the next one was 5 miles down), then it felt like the trailer was not pulling hills well. My dad was following me. Anyway, then I feel like I am running out of gas (again... thought I had enough to get there... would have if I had not missed my exit... silly me). Look behind me and the spare tire was not in shreds. Stop the car and the other tire pops... you actually heard it pop. Then my dad remembers he has not changed the tires on that trailer since they got it... 17 year ago. Oh, and we are officially out of gas, but only 2 miles from my dad's house and he has some. And Luckily the trailer was 1/4 mile from the driveway of some land my dad has cows on. We ride the shoulder with 2 shreaded tires on one side until we get it parked...

I am here... spackle, prep, and hopefully some paint tomorrow. I am behind schdule already! But boy has it been an adventure so far! Cracks me up when I think of all that has happened just today!

kaizersoza
03-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Hahaha, I was dreaming about my sign today. I may do my uke logo (not the one in my signature, but the one in the avatar. Basically cut it out of wood, paint it, attach it to the outside about 2 inches from the wall and back light it. Cant wait to get started. Spackle and sanding tomorrow, paint Saturday, Sunday rest, Monday fill weekend orders and then floor! Woot Woot... so excited!

that avatar uke logo would make a really eye catching sign for the shop MIM, good luck with the renovation

GinnyT11
03-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Cant wait to get started. Spackle and sanding tomorrow, paint Saturday, Sunday rest, Monday fill weekend orders and then floor! Woot Woot... so excited!

Mim, you've broken through the space-time continuum! You've found a way to have MORE than 24 hours in each day!! Were you wearing special boots or did you clank your wrist guards together?

Ukulele JJ
03-16-2012, 05:53 PM
So, Mim's Ukes coming soon to [...] Meadows of Dan Virginia

Congrats!

I just had to Google up where in the heck "Meadows of Dan" is. Never heard of the place before.

But as it turns out, I've actually been near there! Within 30 miles, anyway. And here's proof:

(First person to identify where that was taken wins... well, bragging rights I guess.)

Anyway, good luck with the move and the fixing-up! :cheers:

JJ

UncleElvis
03-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Congrats!

I just had to Google up where in the heck "Meadows of Dan" is. Never heard of the place before.

But as it turns out, I've actually been near there! Within 30 miles, anyway. And here's proof:

(First person to identify where that was taken wins... well, bragging rights I guess.)

Anyway, good luck with the move and the fixing-up! :cheers:

JJ

Mayberry lockup! WOO HOO!

UncleElvis
03-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Mim, you've has broken through the space-time continuum! You've found a way to have MORE than 24 hours in each day!! Were you wearing special boots or did you clank your wrist guards together?

Was that an old-school Marvel Comics Captain Marvel reference?

Ukuleleblues
03-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Congrats Mim. We travel the Parkway all the time, so beautiful. I am envious!!!! All the best. When you build that stage give me a call
l'll come up and help!!!

Mim
03-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Congrats Mim. We travel the Parkway all the time, so beautiful. I am envious!!!! All the best. When you build that stage give me a call
l'll come up and help!!!

Next time you are travelling the parkway, you will stop and see me! You HAVE to. I am seriously like 1000 feet off the parkway. It would take me longer to walk to the end of my driveway than to walk from my driveway to the parkway!

GinnyT11
03-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Was that an old-school Marvel Comics Captain Marvel reference?

Why, yes it was. Almost. Here's Mim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXZ_aRzf254

guitharsis
03-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Congrats, Mim. Wonderful move for you and your family!

Mim
03-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Ok, I said I would post progress pics. With all the trailer moving mishaps it put me back a couple days. But now I am rolling. So here are the before pics now that the junk is out of there:

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/MimsUkes/2012-03-18_16-31-21_552.jpg
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/MimsUkes/2012-03-18_16-31-48_514.jpg
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/MimsUkes/2012-03-18_16-31-57_774.jpg
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/MimsUkes/2012-03-18_16-32-01_741.jpg

Mim
03-19-2012, 05:58 PM
I hate prep work. Yesterday I washed down the walls (they had a layer of dark suitishness on it, maybe a light smoker was in there), and I started spackling. Then I finished spacking this morning, waited for it to dry and sanded tonight. It had way more holes and dent and dings than I have ever had to deal with. Tedious, shoulder killing work. Sanding spackle is my least favorite chore so I did not let myself come inside until it was done so I could get it behind me, my walls looked like the contracted the measles:

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/MimsUkes/2012-03-19_18-26-38_764.jpg

And I ended up a dusty mess with a goofy grin on my face:

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/MimsUkes/2012-03-19_22-45-03_213.jpg

Tomorrow I have uke orders that I wil be hopefully done with by noon. Then post office, then... Paint the ceiling, and prime the walls... then the day after tomorrow... COLOR!!!

Ukulele JJ
03-20-2012, 01:58 AM
Mayberry lockup! WOO HOO!

Yup! Well.. sort of.

"Mt. Airy" lockup, actually. It's the town where Andy Griffith is from, and what Mayberry was (allegedly) based on. It's a mecca for any fan of the show.

JJ

Plainsong
03-21-2012, 04:24 AM
Ok, I'm late to the party. I knew you were leaving Charlotte... but will the new shop be orange?? THIS IS IMPORTANT! :D

Congrats on finally getting into the new place.

philpot
03-21-2012, 04:33 AM
Google maps tells me you are 2 hours and 45 minutes away. Wait... wha... what's that I smell? ROAD TRIP!!

Mim
03-21-2012, 04:45 AM
Ok, I'm late to the party. I knew you were leaving Charlotte... but will the new shop be orange?? THIS IS IMPORTANT! :D

Congrats on finally getting into the new place.

Yes 3 walls are orange, and one wall will be SUPER dark blue... that will have a lot of the display ukes on it... track lighting, and a REALLY white ceiling to offet the dark. It is a barm style roof so there is a lot of ceiling.

Mim
03-21-2012, 04:48 AM
Google maps tells me you are 2 hours and 45 minutes away. Wait... wha... what's that I smell? ROAD TRIP!!

Hooray! One day, probably next summer or this fall... I will have Mim-a-pa-looza or something... a stage at the bottom of my hill (the first year may need to be a borrowed flat bed trailer) and a 300 foot slip n slide!

Plainsong
03-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Oh blue and orange! We have the same taste, nothing is better than blue and orange.

About a thousand years ago, when PDAs were only just becoming Smartphones, and it was possible to really get in there and customize every single icon and background on the screen, my husband used to make these homescreens. I always loved the blue and orange ones.

You see blue and orange together so seldom, and yet it can't be beat!

http://koti.welho.com/juni/dashboard/organizer.png
http://koti.welho.com/juni/wa/mobility.png
http://koti.welho.com/juni/wa/goldencut.png

philpot
03-21-2012, 05:35 AM
Hooray! One day, probably next summer or this fall... I will have Mim-a-pa-looza or something... a stage at the bottom of my hill (the first year may need to be a borrowed flat bed trailer) and a 300 foot slip n slide!

I'll be there. For sure :P

Eyeguy
03-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Cool beans! Beautiful area - just a stones throw from me here in Winston-Salem, NC, and even closer to Hillsville, home of the world's largest flea market where you should be able to find a uke or two during that crazy Labor Day weekend. All the best!

Mim
03-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Cool beans! Beautiful area - just a stones throw from me here in Winston-Salem, NC, and even closer to Hillsville, home of the world's largest flea market where you should be able to find a uke or two during that crazy Labor Day weekend. All the best!

I got 2 ukes at the Flea market last year. Both need love!

My Great Uncle started that Flea market when it was just a gun show!!! Seriously yall... you wanna see acres and acres of a ton of fun junk? It is the place to go! I am 30 min from there. Cute Town!

itsme
03-21-2012, 06:46 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun! You could do it over a weekend, let people camp overnight, kind of like UWC or something. :)

BasicUke
03-22-2012, 12:56 AM
I got my Pop-Up loaded and ready!!

AC Baltimore
03-22-2012, 07:44 AM
So exciting!!!!!!!! The Orange walls are a must :)