hi UUs, just want to share more ukumusik

patico

Reaction score
hi everyone, just sharing another ukuvideo, me playin ukumusik, made just for ukulovers

enjoy !!

there are definitely talented individuals here on the underground. i really need to step up my game

there are definitely talented individuals here on the underground. i really need to step up my game

I think it can be said with some certainty that Francisco is the finest ukulele player on Easter Island.

Oh, beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Did you come to the uke as an experienced guitar player? Or have you become that good as a player of ukulele exclusively? - If you know what I mean! And I see you play with the uke balanced on your knee, as a guitar would be..... I'm still struggling to find the right position to play my uke - I'm finding that little problem is really hampering any improvement I might make! (Still class myself very much a beginner.......!)

i did played (still do but very rarely due to ukulele) guitar, but was flamenco guitar, you can see that in the rasgueos and in the picados.

thanks for your comments and it's very nice to hear you liked the video, cause that composition study gave me headackes.... but was worth the try.

i did played (still do but very rarely due to ukulele) guitar, but was flamenco guitar, you can see that in the rasgueos and in the picados.

thanks for your comments and it's very nice to hear you liked the video, cause that composition study gave me headackes.... but was worth the try.
I can only say - it was worth the headaches! Lovely stuff! :cool:

Top Bottom