a song in the key of life (Stevie Wonder ukulele cover)

Really nice cover, John! Stevie Wonder is one of those guys I discovered as a teenager - as a kid in the eighties, I associated him with 'Ebony And Ivory' and 'The Woman In Red' - pop tunes I didn't really care for. When I heard 'Talking Book', 'Songs In The Key of Life' and those other classic albums from the mid 70's when I was a little older, I remember being so surprised at how good they were. Thanks for doing this cover - reminds me I haven't listened to any Stevie for awhile, gonna have to bust out some of the old vinyl......

Thanks, Bill! You really have to listen to Stevie's stuff from his golden era in the 70s. He was scooping up Grammy's with every album! I think it was Paul Simon who thanked Stevie for NOT releasing an album the year he won a Grammy!

Yep..... 'Talking Book' is without a doubt my favorite..... one of my 'Top 10', trapped-on-a-desert-island records...... listening to 'Superstition' as I type.....

That song never gets old!

"Innervisions" is another fantastic album!

Thanks, Leroy! I really appreciate it!

Aloha John! You keep cranking them out, another great job on yet another great song!!! Ahhhhh...the memories!!

Mahalo!!

Mahalo, molokinirum! And good luck in that March Madness pick'em contest!

Top Bottom