Daily Ukulele March 15th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Once again, this is my last video and I haven't had time to do anymore, will try to do some today - been busy with book promotion which is going really well :D

Page: 77
Song: The Erie Canal

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

Nice job, Joey.

This is one of the Erie Canal songs I grew up singing - the Canal ran right through Schenectady, where I live - the main street in the downtown area, "Erie Boulevard" was the canal. but was filled in sometime around 1920.

Here's a postcard of a canal boat on the Erie Canal: Erie Canal -1905.jpg

The railroad bridge in the background is still there, and used daily.

-Kurt​

Thank you Joey for your long string of Daily Uke vids. They (and a cup of coffee) are what help wake me up! We all appreciate the amount of time and effort it takes and fully understand any breaks needed. I'm so happy your book promotion is going well.

Keep us posted and happy ukeing

Thank you Joey for your long string of Daily Uke vids. They (and a cup of coffee) are what help wake me up! We all appreciate the amount of time and effort it takes and fully understand any breaks needed. I'm so happy your book promotion is going well.

Keep us posted and happy ukeing

Thanks, I managed to get a couple of videos done today, I'm just snowed under with a lot of stuff right now, books, uni, Ukulele and everything! I'll try to keep posting videos when I can!

Top Bottom