Telecaster for trade for Concert Uke

Nuke-ulele

Reaction score
Hello, everyone, I have a American Series Telecaster in black with a maple fretboard and a custom crushed black pearl pickguard. Includes case and all case candy. Hardly played...I just did not get into electric guitar as I had hoped, I have stuck to my Taylor GC3 and my ukulele. This has literally about 10 hours of total play. I paid about 900 for it early this year. It is not the 2009 model, but the solid American Tele series that has been around for the last 10 years or so. I think mine was made in late 2007, not 100% sure. It is a beautiful guitar, but not getting any play at my house!

I would love to trade it straight up for a premium concert (or maybe tenor) ukulele. I love the new Ko'olau C1 and T1 basic series running around 800 in shops. I am also crazy about Kamaka and G String.

Not a big hurry, and I am not necessarily ruling out selling it for cash, but I just wanted to troll the waters and see what was out there. This is a top-of-the-line, essentially new guitar and will be a great asset to a guitarist for years and years!

Zak

Top Bottom