WANTED: Custom and High End Ukuleles

Ukulele Friend

Reaction score
Aloha,

I am in the market for certain custom or high end ukuleles such as any of the following: Custom Kamaka, Moore Bettah, Kawika, Lymana, Scheurenbrand, Koa Works, G-String, Glyph, Island Traditions, Les Rietfors or Pegasus Ukuleles, etc. Should you have something along these lines that you are looking to liquidate please email me a few photos, a brief description of the condition of the instrument, and your asking price. Thank you kindly for your time.

bump....still lookin' for some great pieces.
Shawn Y.

Aloha,

I am in the market for certain custom or high end ukuleles such as any of the following: Custom Kamaka, Moore Bettah, Kawika, Lymana, Scheurenbrand, Koa Works, G-String, Glyph, Island Traditions, Les Rietfors or Pegasus Ukuleles, etc. Should you have something along these lines that you are looking to liquidate please email me a few photos, a brief description of the condition of the instrument, and your asking price. Thank you kindly for your time.

Good luck!

I watched a vintage Ditson go for $3,850 on ebay yesterday.......

thank you kindly, foxfair for the headsup. i did see the post for this piece but am looking more for the custom pieces handcrafted here in Hawaii, if possible.

mahalo,
shawn

Hi, I have a Pegasus Uke which has never been played. In perfect condition. I have pics, etc.P1050694.jpgP1050678.jpgP1050683.jpg

Please contact me for more pictures, etc.

Attachments

• P1050685.jpg
    P1050685.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 71
Aloha,

I just sent over a PM. Mahalo for the response. Please email detailed photos, a brief description of the condition including any nicks, dings, repairs, or needed repairs, and your asking price to me at syacavone@gmail.com

thank you kindly for your time,
Shawn Y.

Hi, I have a Pegasus Uke which has never been played. In perfect condition. I have pics, etc.View attachment 36870View attachment 36871View attachment 36872

Please contact me for more pictures, etc.

Tried to PM you, Shawn. Your UU box is full. PM me please when it's empty and I'll type it out again. Thank you.

bump...bump...

Aloha,

I have a Jay Lichty baritone with rosewood back and sides for sale in a custom Cedar Creek case for sale if you are interested.

Aloha James,

I'm really looking for the Hawaii-made custom ukes as much as possible. I think I will have to pass on this one but I do appreciate the offer.

all the best,
Shawn Y.

I have a Jay Lichty baritone with rosewood back and sides for sale in a custom Cedar Creek case for sale if you are interested.

Hello James,
I've sent two PM's to you about this Lichty.
Dan

Last edited:
Top Bottom