All sorts of new things coming now, spring and summer for uke players

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Lots of new things coming out from Kala- spalted maple series, paduak series, pacific walnut series, Kala's new strings, U-bass choices.
Ohana's spruce/cedar top combo,38 series in concert and tenor
LoPrinzi is making pineapples in soprano and concert
Mainland's osage orange ukes
Kamoa's bass and electric models
Big Islands made in Hawaii series
Moku - Well all of their new line
Sailor Brand Ukulele Co.- Sailor Blues- will feature all solid tonewoods such as tamarind, Hawaiian mango and more
These are just a few things I can think of :)

Big Island is introducing a Hawaiian-made series? Interesting.

Exciting times. UAS blues.

OH NO! A LoPrinzi PINEAPPLE?!?! Killing me, yes you are!

Sailor Brand Ukulele Co.- Sailor Blues- will feature all solid tonewoods such as tamarind, Hawaiian mango and more

dogface.jpg

38 series in concert and tenor~ I love my new Concert!!

It responce to a bunch of post.. Yes! YES!! YES!!! and 38's are awesome-confirmation from a proud concert owner :) Kala's reso has been a mystery as I've been waiting for a while and hope they come soon but until then Goldtone's brass body come late spring is sweeeeet!
It's 82F in Atlanta and the BBQ starts @ 5:00 PM !

New ukes?

Mainland Osage Orange? I hadn't heard about those yet, that's big news. Those trees grow around here, we used to call them hedge apples and knock around those big, hard ugly fruits with a bat (when weren't throwing them at each other.)

You probably know that Osage has been used in bow making. Hopefully they will be in late summer :)
Mainland Osage Orange? I hadn't heard about those yet, that's big news. Those trees grow around here, we used to call them hedge apples and knock around those big, hard ugly fruits with a bat (when weren't throwing them at each other.)

Top Bottom