Koaloha Pineapple Sunday/with Ameritage silver case for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomahawk

Reaction score
Aloha UU I'm putting up my recently bought P.S up for grabs.
It's a sweet Uke one of the most beautiful ive seen. Sounds great .wonderfull action. I'm including the brand new Ameritage silver case I bought for it..New Worth BT strings. I'm selling it for 1200. Flat.
The reason I'm selling: . I just ordered my Aldrine Guerrero sgn Kanilea .and I really can't afford to have purchased both let alone 1.lol that and just put 2grand fixing my car .
I have pics of it in my profile as well as a couple YouTube videos that I recorded with my iPhone .

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54z6Py5wEzk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAjKJv6Ewks&feature=youtube_gdata_player
As soon as I can get to a laptop I'll put the photos on this thread. :)

Last edited:
I think if you read a little further you'll see the OP doesn't have the one with the crack in it anymore he got a different one.

I think if you read a little further you'll see the OP doesn't have the one with the crack in it anymore he got a different one.
Oops, you're right. Sorry, "my bad". At least I gave the post a bump! ;)

Haha thanks for the bump! But yeah no more cracks.lol different Uke . I would never dream of selling anything in shape like that without letting someone know first..
I hate getting ripped off myself..

Come on UU don't make me put this beautiful instrument up on eBay ! Lol

It is indeed lovely & the case is an added boost, but I already have one, thankfully, or I would be all over this one! Not a bad price either... it'll sale.

I would sell a kidney for a pineapple sunday!!! I just cant swing it right now...

I know what you mean.i just put it on the credit card thinking this would be my end all Uke..then I saw the Aldrine model Kanilea..and I did the same thing :) I wish I could afford both :( maybe if I win the lottery I'll keep it !! Haha

Sent you a PM, but please disregard.:(

Sent you a PM, but please disregard.:(
Just in case you were still wondering about the sound.it sounds fuller than my girlfriends concert,but not as full as a tenor..it kinda has a unique sound :) do in part to koalohas masubi sound hole.

What's up my fellow Uke'rs ! My pineapple Sunday is now up on EBay for 1175. Free shipping in the U.S . Case and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom