New Uke Day

limewompus

Reaction score
I was compelled to post my new uke. I bought this K1 - tenor from John at Seastrings Music Shop via the internet. This was a huge purchase for me and John spent a ton of time and countless emails helping me pick out the perfect ukulele. I just had to post my excitement and appreciation for John (a member here) and share my excitement over this unbelievable instrument.

I am amazed at Kanile'a work. It sounds amazing and is a dream to play. I love New Uke Day!

P1020962.JPGP1020966.JPGP1020971.JPG

Big fan of sapwood here. So big fan of your uke. Congrats!

What a beautiful instrument, enjoy that Kanile'a! I am sure it will bring you many years of fun and great music!

It is really beautiful! I wish you a joyful Uke Day today and every day!

Very nice! I love my K-1. The wood on your's is great, and they do have a beautiful and distinctive voice.

Very nice man! I love the grain and the color. Fantastic! Enjoy!
Don

Very very cool and elegant at the same time - doesn't get much better than that. Congratulations!

wow that one really is a stunner. Incredible wood grain and colour. Great choice, congratulations!

IMO, every now and then, Kamaka and KoAloha will make a production uke with a beautiful piece of figured koa, but Kanile'a does it ALL the time.

That sap wood touch is lovely.

Top Bottom