sonny d ukuleles yes or no

hawaii 50

Reaction score
i am thinking of gettting a custom order sonny d..but i read some bad reviews that someone had 2 years ago what are the facts....

I'm not sure what the final outcome was. I think it had to do with what the client ordered and what he received. I've seen some of his builds and they really look good tho I've never played one. If you're in the 808 (assuming), contact him, talk about the build and if you decide to go with him make sure you have everything in writing.

thanks for the info i live in california but grew up in hawaii....hopfully i can get more info..i wonder if anyone knows outcome of all that nasty talk????

Ho, Bruddah hawaii 50!

I wen grow up right down da shtreet form Sonny D's shop in Waipahu!

I get one oldah Sonny D tenor from da early 90's and da buggah sounds awesome! Troy Fernandez owns and plays several Sonny D ukes. Jus call and personally talk to Sonny. As bruddah Kanaka916 wen go suggest, make shua you get everthing in writing and if you decide fo pull da triggah, make shua you pay using Paypal or credit card fo be on da safe side. But I personally nevah hear anything negative about his business dealings.

Hope this helps small kine!

Shoots den!

Kimo

Top Bottom