My first Uke... it's coming.

JKoval

Reaction score
My Lanikai 21-Standard... it's coming and I cannot freakin' wait. Can I get a yeah-yeah? <3

-Jeff

yeah-yeah! haha congrats! Waiting for your first uke is exciting. :)

I cannot wait. I swear if Musician'sFriend takes any longer I'm going to flip. Two days and it's still 'being packed.' That better be some fine bubble-wrap.

-Jeff

I cannot wait. I swear if Musician'sFriend takes any longer I'm going to flip. Two days and it's still 'being packed.' That better be some fine bubble-wrap.

-Jeff

My sympathies.

I just got a new uke and the day I thought it would be delivered I found out it was still at the shop. It took another week to get to my house. Pace all you want. Once you get it it'll all be worth it. Enjoy (once it comes, that is.)

Don't feel too bad, when I ordered a couple of my custom ukes, I had to wait months but I got in before the waitlist turned into 3 years long. Living in Hawaii, we are use to waiting days, weeks, sometimes months for things to arrive in the mail. Of course when it comes to ukes, I can drive 1 mile and purchase a Kamaka, Kanilea, Moore Bettah, G-string, Kala, Pono, with one swipe of my Visa....hmmmm, UAS, UAS, UAS...I must resist!

Congrats on the Uke. I know it will be worth the wait. Post a video of it when it comes.

Of course when it comes to ukes, I can drive 1 mile and purchase a Kamaka, Kanilea, Moore Bettah, G-string, Kala, Pono, with one swipe of my Visa....hmmmm, UAS, UAS, UAS...I must resist!

Dude.... I cannot imagine having a store to buy all those Ukes a mile from my house. I'd be in debt by now if that was the case. But just to have that option??? Sigh....

Indeed, about videos. My friends and I plan on making GuGug-esque videos sans the one-man-band. We've got bassist, a melodica, and I was usually guitarist but now I've fell in love with the idea of a ukulele so expect some videos out soon-ish. :p

-Jeff

My first UKE

I have just received my first UKE yesterday. It is a kamoa pineapple that i purchased from your site. It is everything you said it was, very bright vibrant sounding. I just want to thank you for that. Now it is time to get my practice on. It's A Beautiful Thing.
Souljah

Top Bottom