Myrtle/Redwood tenor -- good cooking up Oregon way

gokidd

Reaction score
Perry and Terry of Covered Bridge Ukuleles are in the kitchen mixing up something special for me!
They're slicing up some yummy myrtle and redwood for a delicious GoKidd Special tenor. Thass a link that'll take you straight in the kitchen.
Terry -- does one of those tattoos read "Uke Chef"?

Ummm! Myrtle and redwood, so good together! I am going to enjoy this build vicariously until my own redwood/myrtle tenor is built this summer. I will be really interested to read your review when its completed.

I have one and it is the nicest sounding Uke I have. Very brilliant. It really does sound amazing!

Oy, nice! that's combination I want to get on my concert pineapple.

OH, MAN ... the Uke Brothers posted a new shot ... the curly Myrtle SIDES ... same link.
Yummy figure in that wood.

My fingers are sweating.

Looks awesome!
As a non-Facebook member...but someone who lives in Oregon...How do I find out more about Covered bridge...looks like they are in Eugene...they make some very sweet looking Ukes!

Last edited:
Looks awesome!
As a non-Facebook member...but someone who lives in Oregon...How do I find out more about Covered bridge...looks like they are in Eugene...they make some very sweet looking Ukes!
You do not have to belong to face book to look at our page are contact info is there.
This is my # 541-954-1187 if you have any ? Please call

Those sides are gorgeous! And I really like how these are made from domestic woods, not endangered exotics.

I might not be able to resist much longer. But I think I need to be able to play a bit- OK a lot -better first.

Those sides are gorgeous! And I really like how these are made from domestic woods, not endangered exotics.

I might not be able to resist much longer. But I think I need to be able to play a bit- OK a lot -better first.

We try to use as much wood as we can from the Northwest. We are lucky enough to be surrounded by great timber

Top Bottom