FS: As new "Mainland Pineapple - Long Neck" tenor scale / case and 3 sets of string

bigdog

Reaction score
FS: As new "Mainland Pineapple - Long Neck" tenor scale / case and 3 sets of string

SOLD ***** Having settled on the Baritone Uke for the easiest transition for an old guitar player, I am selling a one month old Mainland Pineapple concert Uke with the long neck tenor scale. This is in "as new" unblemished condition, not played more than 1-2 hours. I personally hand selected this uke at the Mainland store in Nashville, IN and has what I would call a perfect setup. It truly is a beautiful instrument with surprising tone, just simply not my flavor.

This is priced to sell for $200.00 shipped in CONUS and includes a Kala heavy padded cordura tenor case, along with three new sets of tenor strings (2 D'addario and 1 Ko'Aloha Gold). Please see the pics (the reflections are not blemishes but simply my challenges with photography). Please leave me a message if interested. Thanks :)

Mainland Pineapple Long neck.jpgLabel.jpgBack.jpgBridge.jpgCase and Strings.jpg

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really tempting! there is a possibility you may be hearing from me in the near future. If not someone get this gorgeous uke!

I messaged you. Please get back to me.

please get back to me...if you haven't sold it yet. Thanks.

paul 425-238-1568

DROOL!! I would LOVE that uke!!! It's times like this I wish I was States-side!! :(

You have a queue of buyers!!

Roberta

I'm sensing that beauty is gone...

So I'm told this baby is on its way to me. Can't wait to see it in my hands!!!!!!

Top Bottom