Learning with Ukulele Mike...Suggestion?

Ukekiddingme

Reaction score
With all the Lessons on You-Tube you can really pick up on some songs pretty Quick!
So far I'm really liking " The Hukilau Song " !! Any more suggestions on some Hawaiian Standards?

I don't know ANY Hawaiian songs so can't help there - but you have picked a great teacher! Ukulelemike has huge video resources, under two or three different names - there's MusicTeacher2010... the Hawaiian stuff could be listed on his Youtube channel(s)..... hope that helps a bit! :) I'm doing a page tribute to Mike Lynch on my blog tomorrow - and I highlighted a song today.

I love Ukulele Mike!! I wonder if he participates here.....hmmmmmm. Anyway, I bought his Christmas book and his other book of ukulele songs, they are well done and I've learned quite a few tunes from them.

I'm a fan of Ukulele Mike too - but have you looked at the free videos and very modestly priced paid videos here?

After all, as far as I'm concerned, the more quality sources of learning material - the better.

I'm a fan of Ukulele Mike too - but have you looked at the free videos and very modestly priced paid videos here?

After all, as far as I'm concerned, the more quality sources of learning material - the better.
Just been checking out "Ukeminutes" - great stuff on there too! Thanks ukemunga!@D

With all the Lessons on You-Tube you can really pick up on some songs pretty Quick!
So far I'm really liking " The Hukilau Song " !! Any more suggestions on some Hawaiian Standards?
Actually Ukekiddingme, the Hukilau Song is not a "Hawaiian" standard but a "Hapa Haole" standard. Here is another good lesson by the fine folks at Hawaii Music Supply, "My Little Grass Shack" taught by Aaron. Their youtube channel has lots of lessons, uke comparisons and much more. Hope you like it.
Don

I love Ukulele Mike.
I think he is a lurker here.
He is disguised as an elf...

Top Bottom