FS: PONO MHT Deluxe w/ MiSi Pickup and Original Ko'olau Case

blue_knight_usa

Reaction score
SOLD!
untitled-3520.jpguntitled-3517.jpguntitled-3516.jpguntitled-3511.jpguntitled-3505.jpg

Hi All, I am selling my mint condition Pono MHT Deluxe Tenor (Gloss) with MiSi pickup which I had professionally installed by John Jordan (Master Luthier). Comes with the original Ko'olau Case.

I am selling it because I have gotten into customs with my bad UAS and am in the process of designing my next custom tenor which will need $$. This will help pay for that goal.

The MiSi is fantastic and with one charge I have played 15 hours and it was still working. Charging the MiSi takes 60 seconds. Amazing technology. Was going to pull it out and reuse it but I figured the value with it installed really makes it a fantastic deal.

$600 firm with MiSi and fantastic red stitched Ko'olau case. You can't touch this for under $600.00. You pay actual shipping in U.S..
plus PayPal fee which you'll know as it will be in the invoice.

Thanks

Last edited:
That seems pretty high. Unless I am missing something.

Aloha! I would like to know the serial numbers of the ukulele is possible? Mahalo!

I see them $535.00 without amplification, $125.00 for amplification so that brings it to $660.00., at least when I looked this past week. If they are cheaper please show me the link as I definitely am not trying to charge over fair value. It's like new so it's not really used in the sense of any dings, scratches etc.
I agree! The MHTSH-E (slotted headstock model) used sells for somewhere around that price.
I'll be putting it up on Ebay soon, as I have sold everything there. Seems the auctions get more visibility. I have not seen any with a MiSi for this price, so if you find it please let me know. Much appreciated!

Top Bottom