PDA

View Full Version : WTB Mainland/KPK/Kamoa All solid wood Uke

UK Paulie
03-20-2012, 04:58 AM
Hey guys I'm looking for an all solid wood ukulele, pretty much any solid wood exept mahogany as i already have a solid mahogany so am looking for a different sound. Top of my list is Mainland, preferably red cedar/rosewood or similar, then KPK or kamoa...Pretty much any solid wood instruments considered. I would prefer a concert or tenor size but will happily consider the right soprano (especially the mainland red cedar) God I love them! Thanks for looking.

PoisonDart
03-20-2012, 06:02 AM
I have a gently used tenor mainland red cedar, with a superb passive pickup install and setup done by Chicago Fret Works, that sadly must leave my hands. Tweed hard case.

I'm not sure about shipping to the UK from the US though?

UK Paulie
03-20-2012, 10:59 AM
I have a gently used tenor mainland red cedar, with a superb passive pickup install and setup done by Chicago Fret Works, that sadly must leave my hands. Tweed hard case.

I'm not sure about shipping to the UK from the US though?

Sent you a PM

UK Paulie
03-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Still looking....Anyone??

iHak
03-21-2012, 02:34 AM
Still looking....Anyone??

Hi there

I have two Kamaka solid Koa wood ukuleles (Tenor size, both) one is 4 string the other is 8 string.

I just posted them on Craigslist tonight. Let me know if you're interested.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/msg/2913741880.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/msg/2913740536.html

Thanks!

Harry

Mouthy1
03-21-2012, 04:48 AM
I have a concert I told you about. PM me with your email. I have been trying to get ahold of someone for 6 months or more about getting me instant notification when I respond to something or when I get a PM but no luck. Just send me your email and I will email you. I'm a Yank so shipping may suck for you...be aware.

UK Paulie
03-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Still looking....Anyone got anything solid? Most considered...

casasmith
03-22-2012, 03:01 AM
I have an ohana cedar top rosewood sides and back concert for sale (very similar and some say identical to the mainland)..beautifully setup and gorgeous..

UK Paulie
03-22-2012, 03:03 AM
I have an ohana cedar top rosewood sides and back concert for sale (very similar and some say identical to the mainland)..beautifully setup and gorgeous..

Ok where are you and whats the asking price please?

UK Paulie
03-23-2012, 05:33 AM
Friday afternoon BUMP!! Still lookin!