"Blue Moon" with eugenie

Nice job, Jon. A perfect rendition. You two make great music. That Black Bear sounds nice, too.

Mike

Super. Great hearing you and your bride crooning together! You obviously like that black bear too!

You've been holding back from us, Jon! You uploaded that to YouTube LAST MONTH!!!!

But it is superb. Really. Beautiful job fromt he two of you - and especially Ms Eugenie - the more photogenic of the two. (g)

-Kurt​

Nice job, Jon. A perfect rendition. You two make great music. That Black Bear sounds nice, too.

Mike
thanks Mike. And right back at you mate for you and jesse. I love the Black Bear for sure. The macadamia seems very much like mango wood to me re it's tonal propereties
Super. Great hearing you and your bride crooning together! You obviously like that black bear too!
thanks a lot vf, the BB is getting lots of love at the moment mate!
You've been holding back from us, Jon! You uploaded that to YouTube LAST MONTH!!!!

But it is superb. Really. Beautiful job fromt he two of you - and especially Ms Eugenie - the more photogenic of the two. (g)

-Kurt​
Kurt, thanks for chiming in brother. No question as to who is the good looking one in this partnership he he... yeah, we did this a few weeks back but at the time I felt like I was overloading the board with stuff so I waited a bit. Cheers mate
Nicley done my man and euginie has lovely voice to, your voices compliment each other, you have really got me liking the old classics :)
blessings Dave. The old songs have a special place with me. Just can't get enough of those 20's and 30's tunes, as well as ye olde folk songs
All I can say is EVERY video you post is first class.
thankyou so much Allen
Pure sweetness, in every regard..... you're both lucky folks.....
hey Bill, sure is a blessing to be able to play and sing with your sweetheart
Simply delightful work guys, really enjoyable.

cheers Campbell. Missed you mate, your recent absence has been noted. Still hanging out for a new clip from you brother

edit: wow, after nearly 2 years I've worked out how to do a post with multi quotes. Hmm, a bit slow on the uptake I confess. :eek:

thanks everyone!!! Eugenie will be rapt to hear your positive feedback :)

Last edited:
Kurt, thanks for chiming in brother. No question as to who is the good looking one in this partnership he he... yeah, we did this a few weeks back but at the time I felt like I was overloading the board with stuff so I waited a bit. Cheers mate

You??? Overloading the board???

By definition, Jon, that would be impossible!

It would be a completely different story if the quality and joy in your videos wasn't there, but since it is, that's not a question.

Keep uploading!

-Kurt​

Kurt, thankyou mate, it's really kind of you brother.

Estreya, shucks that is the sweetest comment. I really appreciate it, thanks for taking the time to post. :eek:

Just charming. You harmonize well!

Top Bottom