Kamuke Magazine

Moore Bettah Ukuleles

Reaction score
Kamuke magazine did an interview with me for it's upcoming issue. This is only the third issue but they do a pretty good job. The cover story remembers Bill Tapia and there are also interviews with Matt Dahlberg and Bosko & Honey. Lot of stuff packed in this little magazine from Down Under.

Attachments

• Kamuke Page1.jpg
    Kamuke Page1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Kamuke Page2.jpg
    Kamuke Page2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 72
Sorry, looks like the attached pics are going to be a little hard to read. I'm not sure when the magazine is going to hit the stands but it's probably worth having.

Very cool Chuck. Thanks for sharing some pics.

I think they are a great magazine. I really enjoyed the first two issues, and I'm looking forward to reading this one as well.

Kamuke Uklulele Magazine had posted on its Facebook page that Issue 3 would be available sometime in mid-March. No sign of it yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open. I really liked the first two issues. :)

Last edited:
Kamuke magazine did an interview with me for it's upcoming issue. This is only the third issue but they do a pretty good job. The cover story remembers Bill Tapia and there are also interviews with Matt Dahlberg and Bosko & Honey. Lot of stuff packed in this little magazine from Down Under.
Wow Dat is so cool Chuck...you certainly have some awesome ukes in there...love them all....thank you for sharing....

Top Bottom