Upright Bass Avail to Jam

slapbass

Reaction score
Hey all..1st post..Just joined up..This goes out to So Cal people..Been playing upright bass for a long time and would love to jam with some uke players..I also play uke although mine exploded a couple months ago so Im looking for a new one..But yeah if anyone wants to get together hit me up..Im in East Long Beach/Los Alamitos..

What kind of music do you like to play? You should come and jam Hawaiian Style on Tues. nights at Island Bizaar.

Hey all..1st post..Just joined up..This goes out to So Cal people..Been playing upright bass for a long time and would love to jam with some uke players..I also play uke although mine exploded a couple months ago so Im looking for a new one..But yeah if anyone wants to get together hit me up..Im in East Long Beach/Los Alamitos..

Damn those taliban ukes

I play alot of rockabilly and rock n roll with the upright..Have played a few shows a few times in Uncle Lincolns (Halau 'O Lilinoe in Carson)..Have jammed in garages with ukes and guitars and it was just a cool vibe..I thought it wiyuld be fun to hook up with someone for acoustic casual gigs ..jams..whatevas..

Top Bottom