Breezin', Body Surfing, Waiting in Vain, and Kawika-- Mean Jam Sesh Vids!

ItsAMeCasey

Reaction score
Hey guys! Today I had the pleasure of jammin' with two other local musicians Joshua Tom (ukulele underground name: kamaka_4_life) and Lance Kawika Lopez Jr. (youtube name: ukeADDICTx). We had a great time talking story and playing music, so here's a few videos that we threw together. These songs are un-rehearsed, and the majority of it is improvised lol. But I think these vids are a great example of how the ukulele can bring people from all walks of life together. Hope you guys enjoy!

Breezin'

Body Surfing

Waiting in Vain

Kawika

Aloha,
All you Buggahs make it look so easy. Look like good fun. Congrats to all of you, good job.....................BO..................

these are awesome, Casey, enjoyed them all. It looks like you guys were having a great time..... and your lead playing is really good - especially liked what you did on 'Breezin' - really tasteful and cool. Everyone sounds great and gets in some good licks.....

These videos have a great vibe - if you keep this up, you guys are going to just keep getting better, learning from each other a pushing each other to top what you did before. Looking forward to hearing more....

Well...I have something to watch the rest of the day now. I'm listening to Kawika and it's super sick! Nicely done guys.

Good stuff - looks like a fun time.

Wow-great job to all! I really enjoyed this (especially Breezin'). Thanks for sharing these with us!

Aw yeah!!!!! It was an awesome time and thanks so much to Casey and Lance for jamming with me and teaching me a lot of stuff :) I need to practice a lot more hahaha

Top Bottom