I could kick myself

AC Baltimore

Reaction score
I pondered an Eleuke so long and kept putting it off. Finally snagged one from mim (she still rules) and this thing is a blast. Mad at myself for waiting so long.

Fit and finish is flawless and sound is killer.

eleuke.jpg

Or you could raffle off the right to kick you and give the proceeds to charity...

Seriously, though, congrats - the eleukes are quite fun.

Congrats.
Can I watch you kick yourself???

And you got it at the right time too. Production has been down and the electronics in the older models are my favorite. So unless they go back to using those electronics once my current stock is gone, they are gone and I wont be ordering any more. (I am pretty darn picky). Once it is fixed you know I will be all over it and the peanuts have been great, so I have a ton of those. But I miss the colors as well and the pineapples, and the koas :(.

The vintage finish is pretty darn sweet!

Glad you love it! ROCK ON!!!

Congrats on your new ele uke it looks awesome...they do build a machine to kick your butt...just pull the string.
he he

Darn that's a bummer. Had my eye on the transparent blue flame top.

And you got it at the right time too. Production has been down and the electronics in the older models are my favorite. So unless they go back to using those electronics once my current stock is gone, they are gone and I wont be ordering any more. (I am pretty darn picky). Once it is fixed you know I will be all over it and the peanuts have been great, so I have a ton of those. But I miss the colors as well and the pineapples, and the koas :(.

The vintage finish is pretty darn sweet!

Glad you love it! ROCK ON!!!

Thanks folks. Loving it more and more. Made a few tweaks...

Installed second strap button
Vintage chicken head knobs
Worth clears (for feel, sound seems the same)
Used a little foam to lift the body to fit in a hard case I had.

She's just right now :)

I got one here from a very nice fellow UUker and it IS amazing. I play it almost as much as my Mainland and it is fun to amp it up.

I saved up and bought a reasonably priced Mustang Amp which has all kinds of presets on the instrument and online to make it sound like a billion different instruments. (I was thinking of a portable amp, but this one had more options and sounds amazing.)

I'm planning a Christmas album for my (possibly soon to be thereafter former friends) and I will record the tracks right off the MP3 outlet rather than mic my acoustic uke. OR play one track on the Eleuke and one on the Mainland.

The setup was done by MIM and it's easier to play than anything. I have the sunburst brown solid tenor and it's adorable. I highly recommend them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom