Savannah & Rogue

drbekken

Reaction score
Here's a picture of the Savannah and the Rogue baritones. They are virtually the same, with the Savannah being just an inch or so longer. Must be the same factory. Tuners, headstock, markings, saddle, bridge - everything is identical.BUL-BUGSY 014.jpg

Aloha Dr,
The Savannah has a bigger body it seems...is the tone affected and more richer sounding...Yes they could be twins..ha ha the Rogue must be stained....essentially the same uke..yes
twins for different markets....amazing now I may want a savannah...ha ha darn UAS...thank you for the pictures ....now I may dream tonight of a Savannah...

shucks Doc, when I read the title I thought the latest best selling romance novel had passed me by. Still, I wouldn't lock them up together in the cupboard tonight...you never know, you might find a baby soprano there in the morning :)

Mate, you make that Savannah coo like a dove. I'm looking forward to some more brilliant song videos with the new addition.

shucks Doc, when I read the title I thought the latest best selling romance novel had passed me by. Still, I wouldn't lock them up together in the cupboard tonight...you never know, you might find a baby soprano there in the morning :)

Mate, you make that Savannah coo like a dove. I'm looking forward to some more brilliant song videos with the new addition.

I thought the thread would be about Sarah Palin in Georgia.

Here's a picture of the Savannah and the Rogue baritones. They are virtually the same, with the Savannah being just an inch or so longer. Must be the same factory. Tuners, headstock, markings, saddle, bridge - everything is identical.View attachment 35401

Thanks for these! The baritone thread, and your videos in them, have made me seriously consider getting one.

Me too, I'm waiting for a good deal to show up in the market place or to find out more about what's on sale on ebay and such.

I like the Oscar Schidhts and the Kalas myself but don't know enough about them. although I have not played a kala I did not like.

Top Bottom