Low Down Dog

doc this is sublime, really. And a great choice of song for your rogue friend too...he he

mate I must have half your channel in my favourites box

Wow Doc,
That Baby got's some deep rich sound right otta the box...great job on the song...loved it...how does the Rogue match up to the Savannah??? inquiring minds wanna know....

Wow Doc,
That Baby got's some deep rich sound right otta the box...great job on the song...loved it...how does the Rogue match up to the Savannah??? inquiring minds wanna know....

It's very similar indeed. The Rogue is just a tiny bit lighter. The Savannah now has Aquila strings, but I'll keep the factory strings on the Rogue for a while, and put some D'Addarios on it later.

Nice Job, Doc. Great a tone out of that bari. Always nice to see and hear your playing.

It's very similar indeed. The Rogue is just a tiny bit lighter. The Savannah now has Aquila strings, but I'll keep the factory strings on the Rogue for a while, and put some D'Addarios on it later.

Aloha Doc,
To be honest, I love the factory strings....I did upgrade, and it did sound better in a way, but I still prefer the
factory strings feel and tone....ahhh that's me I guess..

Aloha Doc,
To be honest, I love the factory strings....I did upgrade, and it did sound better in a way, but I still prefer the
factory strings feel and tone....ahhh that's me I guess..

I agree. Wonder what brand they might be - if they're available for sale.

Top Bottom