Two Kalas - Tenor & Concert - Priced to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have owned and played both of this instruments, which were second hand to me. Both are in very nice shape and strung with Worth Browns. Priced these both to sell for this level of instrument in fine used condition.

I have found my perfect everyday uke, and are letting these two go. Would love to keep every ukulele I buy, but tastes change. We all know how that goes...

Paypal only. I'll pay the fees. Shipping USPS first class conus tracking included. Will get your new Kala packaged and shipped within 24 hours with photos and good e-mail communication.

First is the Kala KA-KCG-CT cedar top gloss concert. Case included. SOLD!!!!!!

Concert1.jpg
Concert2.jpg

Then we have a Kala KA-ASLAT spruce/lacewood tenor. Case included. Sold!

Tenor1.jpg
Tenor2.jpg

Thanks for looking. Please send me a PM with any questions, or requests. First PM with "I'll take it" get's it.

Last edited:
PM'd you about the concert, thanks. At least I think I did. I want to bring that home!

Last edited:
PM'd you about the concert, thanks. At least I think I did. I want to bring that home!

Hi, did receive your PM. The concert is sold!

The tenor is ready for a new home as well. At $175 shipped, someone will be very happy with it!

Last edited:

All set BlueLatitude, and thanks again. Packaged and shipped. PM'ed you with photos of box, labels, and confirmation numbers. Have a great weekend (should be there Monday)!

Last edited:
Wow, that was super fast and I don't think I've ever had someone send pictures of the package and all!!!

Strumsilly, if you get the lacewood, you will really like it, I'm sure. I have one and it is wonderful

Oh man... I so would have bought the tenor right now if I hadn't just bought one a couple days ago. I would have been more pleased with your uke and your price. DAMMIT!

Wow, that was super fast and I don't think I've ever had someone send pictures of the package and all!!!

Strumsilly, if you get the lacewood, you will really like it, I'm sure. I have one and it is wonderful
yea , my LMS has one and have been wanting one, love the grain on that lacewood . just curious GS, what is your perfect everyday uke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom