FS: Ohana SK-21 Sopranino (Small Soprano) Travel Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuraleigh

Reaction score
I'm selling a few of my current ukuleles to make way for some new additions. I bought the Ohana SK-21 from someone else on the UU forum, who bought it from UkeRepublic--so you know it's very well set up. ;)I'm selling because I simply don't play it. It would be perfect for anyone with small hands, or looking for a travel ukulele, or a solid body ukulele for a child.It's in perfect condition. There appears to be just a small piece of the Ohana label missing from the headstock (I think a digital tuner is to blame). The pineapple sticker was on there when I bought it, but I believe it can be easily removed.It came with Aquilas (which I can include) but I preferred the Fremont Blackline hards to help keep it at GCEA tuning.Asking $120 including shipping CONUS. PayPal gift payment only.Here's what Ohana says about the uke:
  • Small-Bodied Compact Soprano
  • Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
  • Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
  • Top & Back Body Binding
  • Gotoh Friction Tuners
  • Bone Nut and Saddle
photo.jpgphoto-1.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto-3.jpg

i'm interested.... :D

FWIW, I had an SK-21, sold it, thought about it for a few days, realized I was a knucklehead (perhaps unrelated), and then bought another one.

Admittedly, it's not a daily player, but man is it fun to mess around with every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom