Elephands and Ukuleles

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

So for those who don't know, I have my best friend and her seven year old living with me full time for reasons I won't go into (nothing serious, just personal) anyway, Darla LOVES to draw (and write, she takes after her Aunty Joey!) and so she was drawing yesterday and said she wanted to draw me a picture.

"What do you want me to draw?" she asked.

Now, I was tired and feeling a little blah so I just said "An elephant.....playing an Ukulele"

She sighed loudly and muttered something about how I ALWAYS want her to draw Ukuleles (not true, I swear!)

A few hours passed and she handed me...

ElephantUkulele.jpg

Her finished masterpiece, which I adore!!! And HAD to share :D

Tell Darla she made a hippo smile.

Definitely REFRIGERATOR_WORTHY!!!!! Cute!

What a wonderful, Picasso-like drawing, thanks for sharing!

Looked like Mickey Mouse playing the sax to me... but what do I know about art?

What a wonderful, Picasso-like drawing, thanks for sharing!

PRECIOUS!!! Mahalo for sharing!:)

Sweet! A drawing to treasure.

I do treasure it! Darla is gonna be an artist like her Mum and a writer like her Aunty Joey!

It looks like the elephant is playing music through her trunk while the ukulele is dancing along. I like it very much. A real keeper.

I'd not realised that until you said, it does look very much like the Ukulele is dancing to the Elephant's music. I love it even more now :D

It's very cute! Nice to have things around you that make you feel good! Yeah Darla!

Yup, Darla can always bring a smile to my face, even when I'm in pain like I have been recently...

Cute pic. :)

Looked like Mickey Mouse playing the sax to me... but what do I know about art?

Mickey Mouse? Dude, time for an eyesight test. That is a top quality elephant if ever there was one. :p

Top Bottom