UU+ Master class with Craig Chee - Awesome!

elisdad

Reaction score
For the folks not familiar with UU+, you should really take a look. UU+ subscribers get access to "Master Classes" with some really talented guest instructors. I just watched Craig Chee's 8 part Master class and I wanted to let everyone on the forum know it is OUTSTANDING! Craig goes over several exercises to help you "bridge the gap" to becoming a better player. Not only is Craig clearly talented, he is a very, very good teacher. If I get the opportunity to see Craig's workshops in person, I will certainly do so.

Kudos to the UU guys and Craig for putting this together!

Thanks for sharing that. I didn't know it was there. I am UU+ subscriber and have been watching the 103 and theory will take a peek for it...

Does taking these lessons cost? I tried to log in but my regular log in doesn't seem to be the right one. How does one join this aspect of UU? thanks

Does taking these lessons cost? I tried to log in but my regular log in doesn't seem to be the right one. How does one join this aspect of UU? thanks

UU+ is an extra charge. You can sign up here.

For the folks not familiar with UU+, you should really take a look. UU+ subscribers get access to "Master Classes" with some really talented guest instructors. I just watched Craig Chee's 8 part Master class and I wanted to let everyone on the forum know it is OUTSTANDING! Craig goes over several exercises to help you "bridge the gap" to becoming a better player. Not only is Craig clearly talented, he is a very, very good teacher. If I get the opportunity to see Craig's workshops in person, I will certainly do so.

Kudos to the UU guys and Craig for putting this together!

I had the pleasure of taking one of Craig's workshops when he was in town for the Milwaukee Uke Fest last year. Really great stuff. He's a great musician too -- his cd is really grand. And he's a prince of a guy. We did some hanging out as well, and you couldn't ask to meet a nicer fella.

Top Bottom